1,481 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Charging times using the Motorola SPN5504 Battery Charger
For those interested...

The output rating of the Motorola SPN5504 Battery Charger (as of April 2011, no longer directly stocked by Motorola) is 850 MA (milliamperes) at 5.1 volts. The lithium-ion battery within the Motorola Droid 2 Global cellphone, Type BP6X, is rated at 1420 mAH (milliampere-hours, typical). So, if you were to use the cellphone, discharging...
Published on April 19, 2011 by just-in-time

1.0 out of 5 stars 3.3 ft?
Someone needs to brush on metric to SAE conversion! The dang cord is only about 18 inches long (at most) and is not practicaln for a wall charger. It barely reaches the floor much less reaches anything else! Unfortunately, for me I had already ordered a 2nd one before the first arrived. Lesson learned! However, the motorola quality is still there.
Published on April 27, 2012 by Kenny

‹ Previous | 163 64 65149 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars comes in handy, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Motorola Micro-USB Home and Travel Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I did have an occasion to use it and be thankful that it functioned as it should. What more can be said?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 8, 2013
Perfect for Androids! detachable so you have connect to a PC and or Tv! Excellent price also for something the phone stores wanna rip ya off on!

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Deal!, March 7, 2013
This is a fantastic deal. I needed a second USB charger for when I'm at work for my Droid X and it works perfect. It even has Verizon tags on the cable and Motorola on the charger, it's legit.

I was nervous about getting a bad one per a lot of reviews, but for the price, I was willing to take my chance and I'm glad I did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pi Power, March 6, 2013
Using this with my Raspberry Pi. Its working perfectly. It also will power/charge my phones and my nook. At the present time, I have it plugged into the powered USB hub that is powering my Pi. Wonderful product that is doing exactly what it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and convenient, March 6, 2013
Anita J. Foster (Cleveland, OH. USA) - See all my reviews
This is so much better than using a charger that is one unit. The only thing that would make it better is to have a car charger in the same package with it for sale. How versital would that be.....

5.0 out of 5 stars CHARGE IT, March 6, 2013
it'S a charger it did what it was suppose to do and it did!Enough said and its still charging.Good choice for all my charging needs

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with RasbPi, March 6, 2013
This works great for powering my RaspPi media center. This provides constant power without any power spikes and flexible cord.

4.0 out of 5 stars Charges everything I give it., March 5, 2013
The adapter works to charge my Kindle Fire, my nook color, my galaxy nexus, and everything else I've thrown at it. I have 2 of these. Durable and they just work. Nothing fancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 5, 2013
Exactly as described. I use this at work and it charges just like mine at home. Great buy for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect, March 5, 2013
Cheap, mediocre quality with a rather short cable, it is pretty much what you pay for. Over all a satisfactory purchase.

‹ Previous | 163 64 65149 | Next ›