Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Motorola Moto G LTE- Factory Unlocked US Warranty ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 60% off the $219.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Motorola Moto G LTE- Factory Unlocked US Warranty (Black)
|Price:||$124.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$95.89 (44%)|
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Moto G with 4G LTE has an incredible edge-to-edge 4.5 inch HD display. You'll get a sharp picture, and then some. With scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass, you can use your phone the way you want to without worrying about it.
- For extra protection, Moto G has a water-resistant coating protecting your phone inside and out. Now, a little rain won't stop you from taking a call.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor with built-in 4G LTE, lets you multitask with speed and ease.
- Moto G with 4G LTE is smart when it comes to the battery, so as you go about your day, you wont run out of power. This product ships with a USB charger only (no wall adapter included).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 5.11 inches, 2.59 inches, 0.46 inches
- Weight: 5.12 ounces
- Network Compatibility: LTE
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 1080 minutes
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Motorola Moto G LTE- Factory Unlocked US Warranty (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||4.5 inches||5 inches||4.3 inches||4.5 inches|
|Operating System||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat)||Android||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)||Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat)|
|Camera Description||Primary: 5 MP, 2592 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video 720p@30fps, stereo sound rec., HDR|Secondary: 1.3 MP||8MP||5 MP, 2592 1944 pixels||Primary: 5 MP, 2592 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Video: 720p@30fps, stereo sound rec., HDR|Secondary: 1.3 MP|
|Battery Life||1080 minutes||Information not provided||1440 minutes||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.32 pounds||0.33 pounds||0.31 pounds||0.31 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Tue May 13 07:00:01 UTC 2014||Fri Sep 05 07:00:01 UTC 2014||Tue May 13 07:00:01 UTC 2014||Mon Dec 02 16:00:01 UTC 2013|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Pick the Android device that's right for you.
Find the device that fits your life with the size, style, price and features that work for you.
Powering screens of all sizes.
Works across all your devices - your phone, tablet, and more - so you can pick up where you left off.
Loaded with all the Google apps to make life simpler.
All the Google apps you love - Search, Maps, Calendar, Gmail, YouTube, and more - built right in.
All your favorite content.
No matter what you're looking for, Google Play has it all. Get your music, movies, TV, news, books, magazines, apps, and games all in one place.
Top Customer Reviews
Pros: Fast data 30+ Mbps down, 14+ up
Good call quality
Expandable memory micro SDcard slot. Why every device does not have this IDK.
Great interface, almost vanilla android. Very snappy interface. Much faster than the bloated, laggy S4
Excellent Feel in hand. Nice curved back very natural in hand. Good weight feels very solid. S4 felt like a plastic toy
Android OS very up to date.
Excellent screen very clear, pretty, easy to read (same pixel density as the apple "retina" display)
GPS super fast and accurate locks
Tons of accessories available cases, screen protectors etc. Original Moto G non LTE accessories fit.
Super easy setup and migration of data from old phone sms, call logs etc. using built in app Motorola Migrate
Battery life is descent
Cons: Camera takes descent pictures. I am satisfied with them but if you are serious about your cell photos it may not be enough
4.5 inch Screen size is great side by side with an iphone but moving from the s4 it took a little adjustment.
Non removable battery. To me this is annoying I like consumer serviceable batteries, but really have no need to remove it.
Overall I am glad I bought this phone. I was looking at this phone versus buying a $650 S5. I think for me this is a much better choice. I don't like that all the flagship phones are loaded up with so much bloat and wow gadgets that never get used. All they do is slow the phone down.Read more ›
Here's a quick list of Pros and Cons, including a few comparisons to its sexier cousin the Moto X (we also own two of those!):
- excellent screen
- excellent responsiveness -- no lag! (impressive with "only" 1GB of RAM)
- boots quickly
- excellent battery life -- finishes a day of moderate use with more than 50% remaining
- GPS is spot on with a fast lock
- buttons are sturdy
- nice "feel in the hand" (like the Moto X)
- microSD slot! -- many (if not most) apps can be moved to an SD card
- wifi tethering works! -- not sure if this varies by carrier but it's all good with Straight Talk
- activation on Straight Talk (AT&T's network) was a breeze, and we're getting excellent LTE coverage (~20Mbps down) with one minor caveat (*see Cons)
- Gorilla Glass screen much appreciated
- includes the new Motorola Alert app (great for kids)
- came with KitKat 4.4.3 installed, and stays first in line for new updates (no carrier delays!Read more ›
I own all three of the above phones and I chose the Moto G LTE as my daily phone since it have the best compromises out of the three.
Features the Moto G LTE have that the Moto G 3G version lacks:
-4G LTE of course.
-Gyroscope. For example, if you install the Google Camera app, you can take Photosphere photos. The 3G version do not have this feature.
-MicroSD support. (PS. It will work with 64gb microSD card formatted as FAT32. If your 64gb microSD is formatted as exFAT, you need to reformat it as FAT32.)
Things from the Moto G LTE that I prefer over the Moto X:
-Better grip comfort:
The Moto G is thicker than the Moto X which is a good thing. The back cover is soft and smooth, and due to the thicker sides and rounder edges it is ergonomic and more comfortable to hold.
-Better battery life:
While both have LTE, due to difference in screen technology and lower powered CPU, the Moto G tend to get half an hour to one hour of screen on time more than the Moto X.
-Stays much cooler:
Due to the lower powered CPU and maybe the size, it doesn't get as hot like the Moto X. Even after using the phone in navigation mode for an hour, the phone doesn't get hot enough to become uncomfortable to hold.
-Moto G LTE version have microSD support, Moto X don't. It's true Motorola is coming out with a Moto X with 64gb, but its a bit too late and probably more than most want to spend for a phone that is not top of the line anymore.
-Better screen details:
This will be controversial to some.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Though this is my third Moto G LTE first Gen., I've liked it so much when one of them was damaged (screen scattered) I had to get another one. The price was right too!Published 4 minutes ago by Alan J. Stone
I was upgrading from a hand-me-down Google Nexus S. The camera resolution is about the same, and this phone is a bit bigger and heavier. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Heather Larkin
This is my go-to travel phone. It is durable and has weathered all types of terrains and situations with me like a pro. The camera is probably my favorite feature. Read morePublished 3 days ago by N. N. Kaonga
Great phone. I would recommend. I've had this phone for a year and the only problem I've had is the microphone stopped working as great as when I first bought it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sophia Pieri
This phone worked great for awhile but a couple weeks ago it started shutting off for no reason. It was okay though because i looked online and found you could turn it on by... Read morePublished 5 days ago by hanson traw
The phone is not a US warranty. The phone itself was great until the screen started having lines and a pinkish cast over it. then is started flickering. I had it 11 months. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Brent