- Size (LWH): 6.04 inches, 1.44 inches, 8.58 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Motorola HD Multimedia Dock for Motorola ATRIX 4G-Motorola Retail Packaging
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$85.00 (85%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dock your device and immediately have access to the webtop application to interact with your favorite shortcuts, browse and launch web apps or access your files stored in the cloud. Just connect the Standard HDMI cable (which came with the phone) to the back of the dock along with other USB accessories.
- Your Mobile World Now Becomes Your Mobile Universe. The revolutionary MOTOROLA ATRIX 4G changes what you'll expect from your phone, forever.
- Multitask with a Vengeance. Connect multiple USB cables accessories and use your device in webtop mode.
- Work a Little. Play a Little. Now you can be entertained AND productive with multiple modes that let you engage any way you like.
- On-the-Spot Access. You can immediately interact with your favorite applications and shortcuts, and instantly surf the Web with a full Firefox browser.
- Choose "ships from and sold by Amazon.com" product to ensure new, authentic Motorola product. All new Motorola product has an authentic hologram label.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- playing movies and showing pictures (just as if you connect the regular HDMI cable)
- full access the the mobile view (as visible on the phone display)
- access to documents
- full Firefox web browser
and all on the big screen - nice.
So far so good. I nevertheless was disappointed and returned the item.
First of all I was already upset, that you have to buy a Media Dock at all to access the WebTop functions. Why isn't connecting the HDMI cable enough?
But one of my intents was to take this thing with me on the road and if necessary connect it to a TV or projector to give a little demo of a web application and show some PowerPoints - kind of a nice gimmick to use a phone for this instead of unpacking a notebook and so forth. But to use the Firefox browser you will need either a WiFi connection or you are required to have an "appropriate" AT&T data plan - you will see this message the first time you open up the Firefox browser. I have an unlimited data plan from AT&T, but that is not approriate enough, you will need a plan that includes tethering which would add another $20 on top every month. So if you buy this product be aware of this as this is not mentioned anywhere in the description.
an internet station pretty easy. I love the look and
weight of it.
Only complain, it's won't work if you have case on your
Atrix. I don't think the dock have an adapter which you
can remove when you have case on. You have to take
the case out before docking.
Great way for those with a Motorola Atrix to turn their phone into a full computer.
Need separately sold keyboard/mouse
High-res video can studder when streaming
Couldn't find it cheaper than $85
All-in-all, the HD multimedia dock for the Atrix has been a great product and we recommend it!
Just the hub and manual in the half empty box, sloshing around. The boxes came apart before I could place them 2 ft away at my desk.........open........ and nothing in English to read. Directions are in Chinese, and that is a guess because the dock is stamped "Made in China".
I am sure I could figure out how to use it though, if the power supply was actually included in this "Retail Package". Probably would have gotten 4 or maybe even 5 stars,............ with a source of power included. Even the Motorola website has an adapter included in the manual of "what's in the box". This and the sloshing around in the box tells me they were there, at some point, but removed.
What you get in the Multimedia dock kit is:
* Sturdy dock that has good weight in the base to keep it planted on a desk top. The dock mounting area has a removable plate so you can stick your Atrix in even if you have a case on it.
* An AC adapter for the doc
* A Remote control
I only use the dock at home with wi-fi so there was no plans for using it with the phone's data plan.
You do not need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse as the USB ports are perfectly fine if you want to use a wired solution plugged into the USB ports on the back of the dock.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased package missing both remote control and the 18w power adapter.Published 7 months ago by Ryan
Dock works like it's supposed to and AMAZON had it at a great price, couldn't pass it up.Published 15 months ago by Kelly Taylor