- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 0.25 inches, 5 inches
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Motorola Multimedia Station for Motorola DROID 2 and DROID 2 Global
|Price:||$7.98 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$32.01 (80%)|
- Works with Motorola Droid 2, Droid 2 Global and Droid (1st generation), with use of included insert.
- Get Personal. Set up the display the way you want it and have all your favorite apps at your fingertips.
- Dock and Launch. Auto launch your favorite app when you dock your phone.
- Includes rapid wall charger.
- Contains insert fitting for your DROID 2 and Droid 2 Global by MOTOROLA.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The only downsides I found are:
1. The need to hold the cradle down while removing the phone. I suspect if there was a little more weight in the already heavy cradle that this issue would be resolved. Unfortunately this seems to be a typical characteristic of devices like this.
2. The piano black gloss finish shows fingerprint easily (see item 1 for why you would need to be regularly touching the cradle).
I bought it from Verizon Store at the time of DROID 2 purchase.
I just uploaded some photos and as you will see, my "cased" DROID 2 fits into this dock perfectly. However, I HAVE to say, I had a problem fitting my droid onto this dock until couple of hours ago since this dock is somewhat confusing as to how it should be set up.
When I opened the box, I saw only couple parts needed in order to put this dock together. I thought, "how confusing would it be to just build this simple dock!?" and ignored the User Guide. Well, several seconds later after I pulled the dock out of the box, I realized my DROID 2 while its case on will no way fit into this dock base.
I was disappointed and put the dock aside for couple of weeks as I was contemplating on returning it. It seemed a lot of work having have to remove my case every day just to charge (...even for its good looks). I carry my DROID 2 in my purse with other things and carrying it without its case seemed unwise decision (the screen is protected by a screen protector).
So finally I decided to return the dock, and was double checking to see whether I included all the equipment back into the box prior to bring it back to the store. Then I glanced the User Guide and noticed it says (in rather small font) "Use the insert unless you have Motorola protective case on your phone" along with the drawing that suggests there is actually an insert installed onto the dock that you need to remove it if you want to use Droid 2 with the case!
I looked the dock closely to see if there really was such a thing called "insert" that was removable.
Well... there was!Read more ›
My Droid 2 has an extended battery on it, and it fits perfectly. The removeable section to be able to use a case on your phone in the dock is really easy to remove, but it stays in while pulling your phone out.
All in all, very impressed with this item. Great buy for anyone with a Droid!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
At first, it wouldn't attach, had to press gently on the connector to get it lined up right.Published 3 months ago by Thora Goodnight
Turns your old Motorola Droid 2 into an excellent clock radio for your night stand. Add a Bluetooth speaker and it becomes not only a clock radio but a media center for Pandora,... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Bruce Lyon
Nice charging docking station. Better than an iHome product.Published 13 months ago by Daniel Robinson