5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola I580 Boost,Nextel,Sprint phone
As I write this I am loosing service for one of the best cell phones ever made. This is an IDEN phone and will only
work on these carriers mentioned in this review title. I have used one of these phones since 2003. I have 4 of them and one is new, still in the box.
Published 24 months ago by T. Sweny

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL RIP OFF! STAY AWAY
Published 23 months ago by RD76

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola I580 Boost,Nextel,Sprint phone, October 2, 2012
T. Sweny (Louisville, Ky United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola i580 I580 Nextel Boost Mobile Color Screen Flip Camera Phone (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The IDEN service is being discontinued and they say will be completely phased out by June of 2013. (So, don't buy one)
This phone was first designed with the military in mind, and can still be used in many places in Europe and Israel on
the Amigo service, and in some countries occupied by NATO. The IDEN service is loud, crystal clear, and has the ability
to use 'Push To Talk' service. They are 'Were' excellent phones to be used on construction sites because of their rugged quality, for hunters in the woods, and just active people in general.
It's a real shame that an excellent phone and service to match is being phased out because of a fad where kids can dnload music & video files or text their girlfriend 'while driving a car' and surf the web on their 2 to 5 inch screen.
I do hope that someone will find a way to flash these great dependable phones over to another service, but even at that
I'm sure the Push To Talk service would certainly be lost and probably the dependability of the IDEN service would not be there, or the loud crystal clear voice service we once knew.
A truly GREAT communications device along with the service is almost gone in the US anyway. It will surely be missed by those of us who insisted on a quality phone and quality service without all the unnecessary frills of texting, "which could be done by this phone, but it wasn't made for that" internet, "it was available, but limited"
but no downloading files or streaming video's. Just a Great Tuff phone for communications!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent every way, May 3, 2012
chun kit lau (FLUSHING, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I got the product way before the expected day which is great, and the item come in just as it describe. Excellent!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deal, February 12, 2013
Had the newer version of this model but within a month of ruget atmosphere enviroment the flip screen popped off and was done for. Now with this one the old school style it seems to be holding up pretty much what the other one was taking and it still is working as if I first bought it, Thanks guys....

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, January 19, 2013
The delivery was very fast. But the sad part was that the phone didn't last that long and had a lot of problems after a while. Decent quality, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great work phone, October 23, 2012
my husband ordered this for a backup phone for work. He is very happy with it. he has even ordered another one for a coworker.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL RIP OFF! STAY AWAY, October 8, 2012
I purchased a used phone from this seller and it arrived broken. I sent it back and got a refund. I then made the mistake of ordering a new phone from them. After a couple of weeks, the phone broke. The screen died, calls would rarely connect (full service), and the keypad buttons began falling off. I contacted the seller with this issues and said I wanted to return for refund. They sent the return label and it was sent back, however NO REFUND WAS ISSUED. I've contacted the seller TWICE and they have not responded to one email. I've now escalated the issue to amazon. STAY AWAY. The phone quality and customer service is terrible - this has to be some scam or shady operation. There are a lot of good sellers on Amazon, avoid this one and go to another seller. Don't make my mistake and get stuck in endless email battles with crooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved me a couple hundred, December 19, 2012
i got this as a replacement for my work phone which is the same model, although i got it for cheap on amazon, our boss will get it replaced from factory and charge us a couple hundred...yeah no way im paying that for this phone, considering the nextel service is ending soon, or so i hear. the phone came in excellent condition, works perfect and have not had any problems with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, November 18, 2012
The battery was junk, wouldn't stay on unless plugged in.

Had to spend more money on a battery. I should get a credit.

Motorola i580 I580 Nextel Boost Mobile Color Screen Flip Camera Phone
Motorola i580 I580 Nextel Boost Mobile Color Screen Flip Camera Phone by Motorola i580 I580 Nextel Boost Mobile Color Screen Flip Camera Phone
Rate and Discover Movies