Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Size: Black|Color: black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$4.64+ Free shipping

on April 29, 2013
...and they all work great.

I ordered three of them because my wife (Motorolla Droid X), daugter (Pantech) and I (first generation Droid) all use the same type of charger. These things disappear left and right and we all end up stealing the last one to charge our phones. It's a great price for a cheap little charger so why not order a bunch of them?

It does charge our Kindle but not at a very fast rate. The amperage is just too low. If the Kindle's completely drained and we plug it in before we go to sleep, the Kindle is still not charge all the way when we wake up 8 hours later...but it works in pinch. For the Kindle, we actually bought a Kindle charger (with higher amperage) that charges it much faster.
on January 18, 2014
- Have used for a few months and it seems to be holding up great!

- Doesn't have a cheap feel whatsoever

- Use it for my Moto X and Galaxy S3 and works awesome!

Definitely recommended.
on November 30, 2015
Solid, Safe, Well Made. The Charger is just great, 850mA capacity. Seriously solid unit.
I like the way it plugs in, does not crowd the outlet.
Micro USB Cable is adequate, nothing special.
I have one for years and it is great, Ordered two more, they work for everything.
on August 8, 2013
This is a good charger. It works a little slowly, but it has a very good length chord. The last charger I bought from amazon had a chord that was only about a foot long (even though it wasn't advertised as such), but this one is about 3 feet long, which is perfect. The only improvement would be charging speed.
on September 12, 2013
It worked for a couple weeks. Then, right after I could return it, it stopped charging my phone regularly, and now, less than 2 months later, it doesn't charge the phone at all. I checked the phone and other charges charge it without incident.

This could have been the charger I received and others are fine, but I was on a trip when mine stopped. Very inconvenient.
on May 18, 2013
The label on this device states "output 5.1V 850mA" but I measure 3.8V 250mA under a 10 ohm load. If you plan to use this device to power your Raspberry Pi or other electronics, find something else. I can't really blame the seller, since they can't possibly test these things, but Motorola might want to have a word with their Chinese manufacturer.
on March 22, 2015
I bought two of these a year ago and I'm still using them. They are great, I use them for a lot of my devices. Mainly my phone, which was before a Droid X, and is now a Samsung Galaxy SII. One of my plugs I ruined with water, so it was my fault. The wire is still fine, and the other plug and wire that I bought work no problem. I charge multiple phones, battery packs, chargers, and other things using these. I like this product and I think it's worth the price. If I need replacements, I would buy these again. I used to buy from Walmart, but they would always break quickly. These have held up long enough to prove their worth.
VINE VOICEon February 14, 2012
So, you've got a Motorola phone that needs a Micro USB charger? Or a Kindle? Or one of the myriad of other devices that use Micro USB nowadays? Well, this Moto charger will take care of that. Also, since the USB cable is removable, you can use another USB cable (say mini- USB, or Apple device) and use that to charge something like a PS3 Dual Shock controller or something. It's 850 mA output won't charge an iPad however. I like wall chargers that have that flexibility.

The current wall chargers that have been coming with Moto phones (Droid RAZR, Droid4) are much smaller, and have two USB ports, along with folding prongs, which are very compact and handy, especially when traveling, but this is a basic wall charger that can be used as a spare, or at work just fine. Keep a couple USB cables for charging whatever you need to. If you find the new charger, get that one instead, but this will do you just fine unless you need to charge more than one device at once.
on July 9, 2013
So for starters I have an LG phone, but checked the power output on this and its identical to the charger I was trying to replace. It never did charge my LG phone at full power.
But at least it did charge for, what, a month while it worked. Then it quit working. Didn't put cord through anything especially rough, just won't charge my phone now.
spend the extra money and get something else.
on February 4, 2016
Do not purchase this item! First of all, it took a couple months to arrive. I didn't realize it was being shipped by boat from overseas. Secondly, they don't work! The prongs are not compatible with standard American outlets. I've never seen anything like it. Their prongs do fit in the plug, but it doesn't charge the phone. The prongs are a solid piece of metal, not like prongs you see on devices here in the U.S. This item should not be listed on Amazon at all.