4.0 out of 5 stars Fine product - good value
Typical 2 removable layer screen protector design and installation steps. Fit to phone is perfect. Still, not bad for the price. Multiple protectors handy as a piece of dust always seems to get you during installation of the first one.
Published on January 1, 2012 by Colorado Peak

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the wrong one. Bad description.
This description claimed it would also fit my phone. Atrix Hd. But they don't.
For the $1.50 I spent, it's not worth returning. I'll cut them up for nintendo Ds screens ;)
Published 22 months ago by deanna'smommy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine product - good value, January 1, 2012
This review is from: 5x Motorola Atrix 2 MB865 Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Protective Film Kit (5 pieces) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, works well., February 6, 2012
Andy B (CYPRESS, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
Fits well on the Atrix 2. Atrix 2 has some complicated beveled glass, so these guys gut the cover short to compensate - well done. Application was very easy, no bubbles and stays on the phone. Been on the phone for about 6 weeks, in pocket the screen guard does show a little wear (minor scratching) but nothing too unsightly. I would buy again, nice price for 5 laser gut screen protectors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered the wrong one. Bad description., December 25, 2012
This description claimed it would also fit my phone. Atrix Hd. But they don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, December 15, 2012
Alex "Bomb-Diggady" (Under the sink, awaiting the aliens.) - See all my reviews
These protectors are a great value! They are, as with most screen protectors, hard to apply. But once applied they last for at least several months through dirty work, finger tapping, and key scratching. I have had no issue with rainbowing or glare from the sun. Just don't expect for your display to always be crystal clear (I have never found screen protectors that are crystal clear, mind you).

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright.., February 27, 2012
It fits the phone but the edges do not stick very well. (I prepped the phone..there was no grease or dust.) Some of the protectors also were gouged.. so they had a crease in them and I could not use them. 2/5 came in good condition. Alright for the price though. It would have cost $20 through At&t.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, just very difficult to put on, October 19, 2012
T. Szabo (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Fits my Motorola Atrix 2 well, and fairly durable in my opinion. Only complaint is it very challenging to put it on. I had to settle with some air pockets in the corners, which is acceptable but not ideal.

Seems that some reviewers were not receiving the right screen. Since there are multiple sellers, I suggest using Philatronic, which shipped me the correct one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stuff, August 2, 2012
I got this screen protectors fast and there were easy to put on. Really nice. Only thing that was a down was that it gets dirty fast and the edges don't stick well but it's 5 for a nice price I will order a new set when I'm done with the set I got but for the price you should get it if your planning to buy screen protectors for your atrix 2. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars not for atrix2, July 24, 2012
The screen protector is actually made for Atrix 4G not Atrix 2! Don't waste your money on this if you have Atrix 2. Can't believe the 4-star rating.

2.0 out of 5 stars value for money, July 11, 2012
The screen i received is for the Atrix i beleive. it doesnt fit the entire screen. didnt return back since its cheap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, yet for a reason, May 6, 2012
The screen protectors fit on the screen and generally works fine. However they are cheap for good reasons. First when I tried put it on my phone, there are always a few dust points, and I found they were attached to the adhesive protector rather than on my cleaned screen surface. Then when I began using it, I found the protector is very vulnerable and there are scratches after putting the phone into my handbag. I wouldn't regret buying it as it's so cheap, and five protectors can provide fun practicing how to put the protector on. Yet next time I will try a more expensive and durable one