Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 6, 2012
Fits well on the Atrix 2. Atrix 2 has some complicated beveled glass, so these guys gut the cover short to compensate - well done. Application was very easy, no bubbles and stays on the phone. Been on the phone for about 6 weeks, in pocket the screen guard does show a little wear (minor scratching) but nothing too unsightly. I would buy again, nice price for 5 laser gut screen protectors.
on December 15, 2012
These protectors are a great value! They are, as with most screen protectors, hard to apply. But once applied they last for at least several months through dirty work, finger tapping, and key scratching. I have had no issue with rainbowing or glare from the sun. Just don't expect for your display to always be crystal clear (I have never found screen protectors that are crystal clear, mind you).
on January 1, 2012
Typical 2 removable layer screen protector design and installation steps. Fit to phone is perfect. Still, not bad for the price. Multiple protectors handy as a piece of dust always seems to get you during installation of the first one.
on October 19, 2012
Fits my Motorola Atrix 2 well, and fairly durable in my opinion. Only complaint is it very challenging to put it on. I had to settle with some air pockets in the corners, which is acceptable but not ideal.

Seems that some reviewers were not receiving the right screen. Since there are multiple sellers, I suggest using Philatronic, which shipped me the correct one.
on February 27, 2012
It fits the phone but the edges do not stick very well. (I prepped the phone..there was no grease or dust.) Some of the protectors also were gouged.. so they had a crease in them and I could not use them. 2/5 came in good condition. Alright for the price though. It would have cost $20 through At&t.
on August 13, 2013
I bought this along with my Atrix 2 and the Otterbox because some reviews on the Otterbox stated that they didn't get a screen protector with it. My otterbox came with a screen protector, so I didn't have to use it right away.
I have an OCD when it comes to my phone and scratches, as I only want the best protection and the cleanest most scratch free looks, so after that Otterbox screen protector got scratched up a bit, I changed to one of these and the only difference is the shape. Other than that it's the same, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. PLUS you get FIVE(5) for only TWO BUCKS ($2)
It could've been sub-par and I wouldn't have been too angry....come on it's just 2 bucks.
on February 5, 2014
Very fast delivery - less than 1 week, I was surprised considering how reasonably priced these are. As with all of these protectors, you may need a couple of them just to get it on right. I would recommend trimming the top straight across because the notches at the top don't stay tightly sealed, but the fit and finish is very good otherwise. A good value.
on December 2, 2015
My old screen cover was getting so gross! The phone looks 100x times better now. Easy to install. Peel off the back and place it on the phone, then smooth out the bubbles before you peel the front cover off of the screen protector.
on April 24, 2013
Received in good cond; none were damaged. Not sure if others got the wrong item, or maybe came from some other seller. I'm not good at detail work, but was able to carefully fit these to 2 different Atrix2 phones - I was going to be glad if I got 1 on right. We got some new phone cases at the same time (different seller), and everything aligned well. I plan to get extras; our old screens lasted a year, but looked horrible compared to the new ones; you don't realize how much they wear in 12 months.
on July 9, 2012
Product works as advertised but is not anti-glare or smooth surface, so it can be tacky and hard to operate your phone, offering nothing but some basic scratch-protection for your screen. Generally makes the screen look worse and additionally I had a hard time avoiding bubbles and scratches show up easily. I plan to replace this with a better anti-glare screen protector and would recommend that you do the same.