5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value
I laugh at people who are unable to install something as simple as a screen protector.

Step One: Wipe off phone with provided cloth
Step Two: Peel off the plastic it says on the tab to peel off first (Duh) <- DO NOT TOUCH THE STICKY SIDE WITH YOUR FINGERS IT WILL SMUDGE UP THE PROTECTOR AND LOOK LIKE ( ).( )
Step Three: Starting at the very top...
Published on May 17, 2011 by Robert Hamm

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price - you get what you pay for
bubbling with joy having finally installed one without any tiny bubbles!

2 things

1. they are not precisely cut for the phone. This can be seen by observing the positions and sizes of holes for the front camera , ear speaker and mic.

Published on July 29, 2011 by chait

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value, May 17, 2011
This review is from: 5x Motorola ATRIX 4G MB860 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Flim Kit (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Step One: Wipe off phone with provided cloth
Step Three: Starting at the very top of the phone place the protector so that everything lines up and slowy bend the protector downwards until the hole screen has been covered with little to no bubbles, if you get bubbles stop bending and peel it off and resart.
Step Five: Remove the top layer that says to be removed last on the tab (be careful to not lift up the previously applied layer when doing this)

DONE.

These protectors are perfect. And 5 of them for this price is a heck of a deal!

4.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, October 29, 2011
These fit well on my Motorola Atrix phone with the cut-outs for the speaker, mic, and camera perfectly placed. I messed the first one up a little because it is such an exact fit, but it comes with two and I was able to get the second one on perfectly with no bubbles or visible blemishes. The protectors don't seem to affect the color or brightness of the screen. I did lose a little bit of touch sensitivity, but that is always the case when you apply these. Without the screen protector, this phone's screen is very slick and sliding the fingers across it is much smoother and I liked that better. I guess it's the difference between sliding something over plastic vs over very smooth glass. It isn't such a big deal that I would go without the protector, though, as I would hate to scratch my phone's screen. I think these were a good buy and would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price - you get what you pay for, July 29, 2011
bubbling with joy having finally installed one without any tiny bubbles!

2 things

2. It is hard to fit these perfectly without bubbles. But you can get lucky. you should get at least 1 of the 5 to fit satisfactorily. Good thinking on their part to give them in packs of five.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely easy to apply on atrix, August 11, 2011
This is a very good screen protector for my atrix. It takes less than a minute to put it on. You might need a card, i used credit card to clear off air bubbles after first step. I thought they give only one but instead got 5 of em for each order.

I have been using it for a month now but it feels very nice. Also, Motorola Atrix has gorrilla glass so might not screen protector at all but at this price why take a chance. As with any smart phone the screen is the most important part.

I would higly recommend this screen protector.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as needed!, December 28, 2012
Purchased this screen protector for exactly it's purpose :p

Fit
The fit is good. Slightly off with the sensor and earpiece (when edges are aligned), but not so bad that it blocks it or anything.

Install
rather easy, but I guess that's relative. I try to lay the film down from one end and slowly work up to the other end. While laying it down, I use a gift card to push out any bubbles. the "adhesive" doesn't seem to leave too bad of a residude; nothing you can't get off with a damp towel. During install, the adhesive will still allow you to lift up if a bubble doesn't get pushed out.

Visibility
the film is almost clear, except for a slight imperfection. At certain angles against light, there are waves of rainbow/refraction of light evenly distributed on the film surface. Not so bad that you can see it 100% of the time, only when you hold it in a certain angle against the light.
Other than that, the film is very clear. Doesn't seem opaque or reduce light intensity - at least from my experience, light intensity isn't reduced.

Feel
the film's surface feels the same as the phone's screen as if there was no film on it. Very smooth and no "grippy" issues; finger can slide across the film very easily and smoothly.

Design/durability
I've had the screen protector for a little under 6months. Still using the 1st of 5 films. I don't treat my phone too poorly. I carry the phone in my pocket and 98% of the time the phone is in the pocket by itself (ie. no keys, no other objects in pocket with phone). The only times I can think the screen protector may be susceptible to scratching is when I leave it on a table face down and pick it up.
I've dropped the phone between a reclining sofa, where there are metal bracings for reclining action. I don't know if the screen hit any parts of the metal bracings, but there wasn't any deep or drastic scratches on the phone. Plus, if there were any scratches, I have 4 of 5 other screen protectors to use! :)

I rate this 4/5 stars. 1 star off only because of the rainbow-effect I notice. Other than that, it's a rather great protector from my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 perfectly, December 25, 2012
I ordered these 5x Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Covers for my phone and my mother's phone. These covers are easy to apply and fit the Motorola Atrix 4G perfectly. There was no need to cut these to size, because they are already pre-cut. I would recommend these to anyone who owns this phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, honestly., October 4, 2012
Getting 5 screen protectors for under a dollar was a little scary to me, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the screen guards delivered to me! Each screen protector has a front and back cover for quality assurance that can be easily peeled off by pulling the tab before you apply the screen protector to your phone. They also came with a little screen wipe, which was great because I didn't have one on me at the time. It's not the best quality, but it's better than other wipes I've received with screen protectors. I would recommend using a microfiber cloth if you have one, preferably the kind you would use to clean smudges off of eyeglasses. Also, remember to use a card (like an ID) when applying the screen protector to your phone to decrease the chance of bubbles getting caught under the guard. But yes, these screen protectors are great quality! They aren't anti-glare, so you will be able to see reflections in your screen, but it looks like the guard isn't even there. There are no bubbles under my guard and It's crystal clear. Also, I've had this one on for about a week now and there still isn't a single scratch.

No problems with the seller! They were delivered on time and as expected. :) Thanks, guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad to get them, September 27, 2012
So glad i found someone who had these covers for my phone. Got 5 of them for a great price. Shipped fast also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent screen, September 20, 2012
LDR "LDR" (PRIOR LAKE, MN, US) - See all my reviews
Great price. Provides excellent protection for my phone. I keep it in my pocket with my car key. Very clear and shows no wear or damage. Sensitivity is great. Very easy to install.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too much work for something so simple, March 28, 2012
The screen protectors are fine, provided you can remove the peel strip from the front of the protector. The adhesive used on the peel strip is very cheap and the strip delaminates when removing, leaving a large chunk of paper on the front of the protector. I wasted/ruined the first protector trying to remove the residue. The second one, I removed the peel strip before installing the protector and had to use goo-gone to get the residue off the protector. Now I have three useless protectors left. Yay!

Rate and Discover Movies