Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 11, 2012
While it states this is for a RAZR Maxx it fits very poorly. It is too small. When i received it the packaging said for xlg phones. Would not recommend. I had to force it in and there is a big gap in the back because it is too small for the phone.
on March 30, 2012
this is not specifically for droid razr maxx, it says it is for large phones on the package,but it is to small for the droid razr maxx
on May 16, 2012
My phone slides in perfectly, and it fits my arms perfectly. I can access all buttons on my phone. The only thing is it's a little difficult to slide down the notifications (hard to describe why). It's what I expected, therefore the five stars. I also purchased a case for my phone, and just FYI for those buying both things, the item below and this one I'm reviewing are not compatible. That is, the phone will not fit into the armband while the case is on.

Update 7/11/2012 (Several months later):
**After months of use, the armband stretched and now the protective case for my Razr does fit inside the armband.
I lowered the review from 5 to 4 stars, reason:
When I run in today's kind of weather, after only about 20 minutes, the inside gets steamy and becomes water. I end up taking off the armband lest the water (probably sweat) messes up the phone. I don't know if this is a design flaw or something inevitable. If the former, make it 3 stars. If the latter, give it the 5 stars again. I use this when I bike ride (I wrap it around my bike, and ends up in a perfect position so that I can manage the screen while riding).
I live in Baja California, Mexico. Weather like Southern California (Oxnard, e.g.).
on May 31, 2012
i wanted to run with my RAZR MAXX, so i bought this. it fits great (even very adjustable for smaller arms). the plastic screen is a bit sticky so kind of awkward to use the phone while it is inside, but works fine.
on May 3, 2012
This armband /will/ fit a Razr Maxx, in an Otterbox Commuter. Very tight fit, but it does work. Armband itself is well designed, doesn't pinch, doesn't shift.
on March 8, 2013
I don't like the design. I have a Droid Razz Max and yes, it fit's, a little snug but it fits. It's bulky on the arm and I don't like that sweat get's in the case regardless of how I have it on my arm.
on August 1, 2012
I have a droid razr Maxx and this phone fits. it's tight, but it fits. I do not have a case on my phone. This is adequate and I would buy it again.
on August 30, 2012
I read some of the reviews that said this arm band did not work for their razor maxx but this thing works great. I purchased two of these arm bands and we have been using them daily. I do not have a cover on my phone but my wife has a silicone cover and both phones fit nicely. The touch screen works great through the plastic cover. I would recommend this product for any droid razor maxx owner looking for an arm band to work out.
on January 1, 2013
I really like the adjustable strap, but my phone with a particular type of cover does not fit and I have a Droid Maxx. I got to use it for awhile (really like the neoprene insides), but when I had to get a new cover, it wouldn't fit anymore.
on December 2, 2015
I love this thing, I go jogging with it on my arm and its easy to operate my phone through the plastic. Only small problem I have is it will not accommodate my phone while still in its hard case, I have to take the case off my phone before I insert it into this exercise case.