Motorola SPN5564A P323 Platform Battery Only Charger for Motorola Droid Motorola CLIQ
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Brand New Motorola P323 Platform Battery Only Charger (SPN5564A)
- Accommodates multiple battery families with different thickness/capacity of each battery family is supported. (Battery Not Included)
- Charges your battery safely and efficiently, providing a charged up battery when needed. This battery only charger is BFR and PVC free.
- Two-sided Platform BOC. Portable power solution.
- Accepts both mini USB and micro USB power source which are sold separately (NOT INCLUDED).
Compatible MOTOROLA Batteries:
- BN Family - BC Family - BK Family - BT Family - BQ Family - BS Family - BP6X
Note: mini USB and micro USB power sources are Not Included
Top Customer Reviews
The problem that I have for calling it a "charger" is that it all it does is connect to an existing charging cable. You don't call your phone a "charger." You are more likely to call the cable that you plug into the wall a "charger."
Ok, enough semantics, onto the product.
It charged a completely discharged Droid battery (BP6X) in about 3 hours. I wish that I could compare that with my phone from personal experience, but I tend to keep the battery in my phone well-charged. I bought a spare battery and charging adapter for long flights.
- Compact design
- Accommodates several Motorola battery models...if you happen to have a variety of Motorola batteries to charge.
- Can use cables with either micro or mini USB plug
- Rubber feet on both sides. This keeps the adapter where you want it and not where the cable memory would move it to. That might sound like a strange thing to mention, but I had a camera battery charger that would get pulled off of the table when plugged in just from the cable slightly trying to re-fold itself.
- Small status light to display when charging/charging-complete
- No cable included. You have to get another cable (or wall adapter) if you want to use both this product and your phone to charge batteries simultaneously.
Note that this charging station does not come with the cable, so you may want to order a spare charger to plug this into if you want to charge your phone and a spare battery at the same time.
My only complaint is that it is somewhat tedious to get the battery inserted correctly, and it does not lock into place so you have to set it in very carefully in order for the battery contacts to connect properly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased extra batteries for my phones and wanted to use this to charge them. It did not fit my batteries. Wasted money.Published on March 26, 2013 by Jackie G
Spare battery cell phone charger, my phone charger port broke so I bought this charger,,,this product works well, it sure is A LOT cheaper than buying a new phone. Read morePublished on October 17, 2012 by earthspoet
Love it. Use it all the time. I kill my batteries, so have four batteries I use throughout the week. Read morePublished on January 14, 2012 by Pauli
This is the standard for battery charging for the Droid. You can't go wrong with it because it fits 2 different sizes of batteries. Read morePublished on August 20, 2011 by Bromor
I wanted to be able to charge a spare battery. I too missed that no cable was supplied (should have read the description more carefully) but I had a spare car charger that it... Read morePublished on May 25, 2011 by bgunn