Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola SPN5689A OEM Dual Port Universal Wall Charger with Micro USB Data Cable for Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX XT916/XT913, Admiral/PAX XT603, Atrix 2, DROID RAZR XT912 /HD, Photon 4G, Triumph WX435, Theory WX430, Titanium i1x, i412, XPRT
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 4, 2012
These are really handy and well built. The prongs fold-up so it travels well. Note that this does not have the higher 2.0 Amp circuit needed for IPhone and most Tablets. I have started to buy that newer generation of chargers instead in order to cut down what to take on a trip. This one is great for use at home for overnight charging where time of charge is not a big deal.
on November 5, 2013
Although the compact size is very attractive, 750ma shared by both ports is a bit underpowered these days. It won't charge your phones quick enough. I tried to use this to power two Raspberry Pi's together, but this charger can only power one at a time.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this thinking that it outputs more than 1000mA... but it's only 750mA. it charges nicely overnight when the screen is off, but it's not so hot charging when the screen is on. the convenience factor of it being 110-240 Volts and having two USB plugs in nice so I gave it some stars for offering a decent solution on the road to recharge your ipod Nano and other USB compatible devices. Nexus 4 doesn't charge up as fast as the OEM charger.
on August 20, 2012
Just to let anyone know. This guy doesn't put the cord length in the description. Its about 1.5' long. Which when you go to use it, is almost useless. It works fine otherwise, but what good is a charger when the cord cant reach from outlet to the top of you desk?

I give it 2 stars because of the sellers lack of description, not the quality of the product.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
Great for a household that has two cell phone that need charging and the short cable helps keep the countertop more clean. Also great for travel. One problem: it is so small that it is easy to forget when you travel as my wife did - so this is our second order of this charger.
on October 12, 2012
I had left my original charger at a job site. I have the exact same charger and figured I'd order a new one incase my charger was lost. I found it but figured it wouldn't hurt to have an extra charger. I like this one with the two usb ports as I can charge multiple devices. This is $30 in stores, so I saved a good bit buying it here. works good and charges my phone.
on September 5, 2013
These are 100% authentic Moto products, and I even had one that didn't work when i received it and they promptly sent me a replacement, not questions asked... :0) I am very happy with it!!
on June 1, 2014
I charged my Moto X by plugging this charger into my wall outlet once, and it worked fine. Then I made the mistake of trying to charge my phone by attaching the USB cable to a port on my computer. It's too large! I had no idea that would be the case! So I put the USB cable back into the charger plug - or, I should say I TRIED to put it back! It won;t go back in. I thought maybe I wasn't strong enough to push it in far enough, so I asked someone much stronger than me and he couldn't do it either! Has anyone else had this problem? I suggest people look elsewhere for a charger that does the job - and please let me know if you find a good one - thanks!
on February 4, 2016
I really enjoy the function of this product. I bought it because my boyfriend and I are constantly bickering over who gets to use the phone charger while we sleep. I finally broke down and spent the money on this product. Now we can charge both of our phones at the same time while using the wall socket that's right next to the bed.
The only downside that I saw was the cord that it comes with is not very long at all. I had to buy two new, longer cords. The wall plug in is right next to the bed and when I plugged my phone in, it wouldn't even reach to the bed stand so that I could set it down beside me. The product is great, but be prepared to buy some extra cords that are longer than the one it comes with!
on October 16, 2014
It's pretty compact, takes up 1.1 spaces on a wall outlet, some cables can't fit in the socket next to it if they're too big.

No complaints, charges my iPhone and Android simultaneously and hasn't burnt the building down. So that's cool.