Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2014
Warning: Comcast just ended support of this modem. I just received mine yesterday and called this morning to register the modem and they said they just discontinued support for this modem. If you already have one it will still work, but they no longer let people register them. Check Comcast's website for approved modems. I hate Comcast.
on January 2, 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cable modem. I bought to replace a rental from a cable company. This on works better that their so called high price model.
on February 26, 2014
This modem is extremely fast, and at a great price. I was tired of paying the stupid 5 dollar rental to my cable company, so I looked online and found this modem. Not only was it better than the one I was using, but it also paid for itself in a short amount of time. If it doesn't work for you at first, make sure to call the cable company and register the new router.
on March 7, 2014
Don't let your cable company charge you $5-$7 bucks. This may be an older model, but the speeds are perfect for anyone subscribing to a basic cable internet package. I was able to score this refurbished for $8 and will save big $$ over the long run.
on June 9, 2014
So, I moved into an apartment complex and they told me in order to get internet service, I had to pay for their motorola surfboard and it was $80.00. After catching my breath from shock and disbelief, I asked if I could just use my own modem and they said I could if it was compatible with Comcast. OK, so I came here to Amazon to search for a motorla cable modem. I found this one and I actually bought a refurbished one for $9.99 (free shipping with Amazon Prime!!!). It worked very well and it works well still. I've had it about three months. What a deal!!!
on February 25, 2016
I purchased this item used, as opposed to the relatively more expensive new version. It worked well with my internet service provider and has given me no problems. I liked it so much that I purchased a second one for my father.
on September 29, 2014
Works with Bright house Tampa Fl I bought this to replace my cable modem Bright house was charging me 4.00 a month for I was going to buy one new but then saw a used one for 7.50 included shipping! I am Happy with my purchase the modem works but be ready to write down your Mac Id and model number , you can find these numbers on a white sticker on the bottom of the modem I had to call Bright house and they had to enter it in the system in order for it to work after being transferred and on hold awhile they finally got someone that hooked me up I then took my Bright-house modem back to their office I'm up and running, and will save some money ! I would like to add I'm just using this modem with "roadrunner light" ..I'm not sure if it will work with the faster speeds so do some research before you buy..
on December 14, 2014
Perfect, i bought this for $10(republished) and working with Comcast perfectly. it's not connecting with Comcast automatically bcz Comcast self connect list does not have this device. I called the Comcast agent and she configure the device in 5 min.
on February 11, 2014
We ordered this to replace a similar product we had purchased at yard sale , it kept shutting down out internet I finally ordered a new one and and have not had any problem , we are pleased with this the price was great and shipping time even better , would recommend this product to any one looking .
on January 18, 2014
This replaced my roadrunner modem and gives me the same performance as the $5.99 per month unit they rent you. It pays for itself in 3 months. Not this unit will not do the higher speed offerings according to the cable companies support staff.