Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2012
Works just fine with my Droid Razr Maxx and my 46" Vizio HDTV...and you can't beat the price for an OEM Motorola cable
on April 8, 2012
This little cable is the coolest thing for slaving my new Droid Razr Maxx to my 50" plasma. It works fine but sometimes I have to move the cable around where it attaches to the phone. Could be the phone, could be the cable. I don't really know.
on July 9, 2012
Cable worked perfectly upon arrival. Plugged it in and my phone detected it right away. Flawless video & audio transmitted through it, giving a great experience on the TV. With the cheap price, I highly recommend this product.
on November 25, 2012
Just another HDMI cable for my Moto tablet and Bionic, yes. But very affordable, so I could buy several, one for my office, one for the conference room and one for the home TV. Now I don't have to tote a cable around when I need to share photos and videos. And, they are long enough so you can step back from the TV while shuffling through the phone or tablet.
on October 26, 2012
Instructions are simple: Plug one end into Droid RAZR and the other into HDMI port. Only problem is the phone detects HDMI connection but monitor detects no signal. I found that the only way to get it to work was to boot the phone with the HDMI cable connected to the monitor. After all that, the display quality was so poor that it was a waste of time.

The cable is acceptable from a quality standpoint - usual Made in China. And, the price was certainly right. However, video quality wasn't worth the effort and I'm not blaming the cable.
on April 6, 2014
This completely mirrors what you're doing on your phone at a larger scale. You can also use it to watch movies and such. Although, using a computer is probably better than plugging in the phone, but it's cool to be able to mirror your phone on the TV too. Great quality of pictures too.
on January 25, 2013
I have Netflix on my phone (droid razr) and wanted to be able to play it through my vehicle DVD for my daughter when we travel. I got a additional adapter to convert digital to analog and rca'd into DVD an voila I had my Netflix through vehicle so far it has been good for all travel and she can watch lots of movies without having to bog down with DVDs
on March 28, 2014
Perfect for using my Moto Razr Max.as a functional tool. Phone screen, video and audio playback or streaming is viewable over HDMI on large screens. My phone is not full 1080 but in a pinch I can adequately share streams, photos, QuickOffice docs, etc. on up to a 40 inch TV. No problems with shipping or packaging.
on July 9, 2012
I ordered this cable so I could plug it into my or my parents television and watch you tube videos as well as others. My folks do not have broadband; but they do have a new TV with multiple HDMI inputs. This cable works great and I recieved it in a timely fashion. Thanks.
on August 30, 2012
I bought this so that I could play movies from my phone onto my television, and it worked easily and the quality of the product is good. The movies I watched were clear, sound was loud.