Whether it's a vintage record store, an unexpected call, or a secluded rest stop, the MOTONAV™ TN765t finds the things that make driving better than arriving. Instead of just getting you from here to there, it has features designed specifically to help you find out where there is--like: a 5.1-inch cinematic display, intuitive search functions including Google™ local search, hands-free calling features, 3D landmark views, streaming traffic, and a whole lot more.
At a Glance
- 5.1-inch cinematic display with multiple map views including 3D landmarks and street names
- Google™ local search to access millions of destinations from the internet
- Streaming traffic updates, weather reports, flight status, and more
- Bluetooth® integration for hands-free calling and phonebook sync
- Hear text messages read aloud, send automated replies and more
- Speak and go using voice commands, voice recognition and voice destination entry
| Easy, intuitive search screen. |
| Sleek gliding panels allow you to access all your features without obscuring the map. View larger. |
Your Route Stays Front and Center
The large 5.1-inch cinematic display offers a clear, expansive view of your route.
Traffic left panel view.
Turn-by-turn left panel view.
Browse and call your contacts completely hands-free. Shown with mobile contacts, right panel view open. View larger.
The MOTONAV™ TN765t ensures you'll have access to information you need while on the road. View larger.
Thanks to the 5.1-inch cinematic display on the TN765t, you can access features without ever leaving the map. Sleek gliding panels slide in with a tap on the display. Both sides deliver everything you need, while your route stays front and center.
You choose whether you want a full map view or a split screen with added information. From the left, get information about the road ahead. From the right, get access to all the other features. Need to check traffic? Your route stays in view. Get a call from a friend? Your map isn't going anywhere. With the TN765t, getting another feature doesn't mean getting lost.
See the Road Ahead
On the TN765t, the left panel shows you what's next on your journey with aerial map views, turn-by-turn directions, trip information, surrounding or nearby points of interest, prompts for your next maneuver, and more. This side of the device is where you can quickly and easily see what's coming up.
All it takes is a quick tap on the screen and instantly the next step of your journey is in full view while your current location stays on the main screen.
Get Fast, Relevant Search Results
The TN765t knows where you're going before you do. Just type a few letters, and immediately the most relevant results appear. It's the quickest, easiest way to find something along the route.
If you need to broaden your search, just tap the Google™ button and you'll quickly get internet results from Google local search. So millions of results are available in seconds. Google local search is integrated.
Sync Your Mobile Phone Contacts and Talk Hands-Free
The TN765t integrates with compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phones, syncing with your phonebook so you can browse and call your contacts from the road.
Have your text messages read aloud, send automated replies, and let your friends know when you'll arrive. No more fumbling around with your handset while driving. Just tap the screen, then use the powerful speakerphone to talk hands-free while keeping your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. Check to see if your mobile phone is compatible at http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/bluetoothconnect.
Let Your Voice Take You There
Search your mobile phone contacts and make calls hands-free by using simple, voice-prompted commands.
Streaming Traffic, Bing™, and More at Your Fingertips
All the information you need is only one touch away with features like voice search powered by Bing™, streaming traffic updates, and other MOTOEXTRAS including weather updates, flight status, fuel prices, safety camera locations, and more.
Upgrade to Professional Installation for Enhanced Features
With optional professional installation, a convenient docking station on the dash provides a permanent power source with no visible wires. Plus, a built-in microphone and a connection to your in-car speakers provide a premium audio experience at every turn. (iPod and MP3 player integration coming May 2010. Professional installation required.)
Motorola, a recognized leader in mobile connectivity, is committed to developing tools and technologies to make people's lives easier, more efficient, and more connected. Founded in 1928, Motorola's prominent record of invention and innovation includes equipment that carried the first words spoken from the moon as well as the world's first handheld cellular phone. Now, with their new line of MOTONAV™ GPS devices, Motorola brings their entire heritage of voice communication and connectivity into the navigation market. With Motorola, navigation isn't just about getting somewhere; it's about connecting you to the people, places and information you need.
|The Complete Line of MOTONAV Personal Navigation Devices |
There are currently three MOTONAV devices available.
| || || |
|MOTONAV TN555 |
Base model features a 4.3" widescreen display.
|MOTONAV TN565t |
All the features of the TN555, plus free streaming traffic updates.
|MOTONAV TN765t |
Top-of-the line model features a 5.1" cinematic display, 3D landmarks, free streaming traffic updates, and voice destination entry.
What's in the Box
TN565t personal navigation device with 4.3-inch widescreen display and United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico maps; charging cradle with built-in traffic receiver; car charger; micro USB PC cable (enables you to download upgrades, updates and content from www.motorola.com/motoextras); windshield mount; dashboard mount disc; and quick start guide.
| || |
| || Bluetooth® Technology2: SPP, HFP, DUN, PBAP profiles used |
GPS and Location Services3: Yes
See MOTONAV FEATURES and MOTOEXTRAS SERVICE OPTIONS
|GOOGLE MOBILE SERVICES |
| || Google Local Search™4: 3 months free |
| || QWERTY Keyboard with Soft Keys |
Preset Hard Keys for Volumes, Zoom, Home Menu
| || Memory6: 4 GB built-in |
Micro SD Slot: 4 GB (memory card not included)
| || Display Type: TFT, 600-700 nits |
Display Size: 5.1" cinematic, 358 x 854 pixels
Weight: 6.14 oz.
Size (HxWxD): 5.30 x 2.76 x 0.55"
Antenna Type: Internal
Form Factor: Candy bar
|MOTOEXTRAS SERVICE OPTIONS || ||MOTONAV FEATURES |
| || Voice Prompted Search Powered by BING™: included |
Traffic5: Streaming, included
Flight Status4: 3 months free
Fuel Prices4: 3 months free
Safety Camera Alerts4: 3 months free
Weather Updates4: 3 months free
| || Voice Recognition: Menus, Destination, Phone Menus |
Easy Search: Intuitive search is quick, effective
Multi-View User Interface: Get information fast, one tap returns to map
3D Landmarks: Makes navigating easier
| Maps: U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico |
Points of Interest
Pro-Install Version: Available
Spoken Street Names
- All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns. All screen images are simulated.
- Bluetooth is a low-power, short-range wireless technology that enables certain types of wireless communication between compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. This device supports Bluetooth hands-free and handset profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www.motorola.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
- Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Photo ID and ring tone assignment to the Address Book entries, must be saved on the phone and not the SIM card. More.
- Review your MotoExtras services bundle at www.motorola.com/motoextras. Subscription dependent service, not available in all areas, additional charges may apply.
- Your device must be connected to the charging dock with built-in traffic receiver and plugged in to the car charger to receive traffic information. Check local laws regarding the use and mounting of these devices. Responsible driving practices can be found at www.motorola.com/callsmart.
- Available user memory varies due to the configuration of the phone, which varies by service provider.