5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Razr...thats what I wanted!!
Published on September 5, 2010 by Shelley

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, doesn't work, no warranty
It was shipped the day it was ordered, I thought that was great - it wasn't.

1) Not well packed - the box was rattling, the back lid had fallen off the phone, exposing the interior to other items rattling around in the box.
2)Magenta, not pink - I could ignore that.
Published on March 2, 2011 by Rena C. Ayeras

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Razr...thats what I wanted!!, September 5, 2010
Shelley (Niagara Falls, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Camera and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Pink) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have been with At&t since it was Cingular, and since I didn't want to get locked into another 2 year contract, I went for this. Its a great phone. I ordered it on the 1st of the month and it arrived on the 4th. Battery was charged, and since at&t compatible, I was off and running. Now for the con's even though you save everything to your sims card, it DOES NOT transfer to the new phone, but I did go from a Nokia to a Motorola, that may have been the glitch, because my husband has one (a Razr), and we tried his sims card and yep, all his info is now on my phone (all except the photos). Its easy to use, the user guide that's provided is useless, but go to the Motorola site, and download, or read what you need to know, and your golden. So far, no dropped calls, sound quality is good, it is user friendly, not too big, or too small for those of us who tend to misplace things. Programed ring tones are awful, but that's to be expected. You will loose all your photos from your old phone, unless you know how to transfer them, all in all, a great buy. I don't think you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this phone!, December 2, 2010
Ok, so I have AT&T, and my last two phones have broken, one because it was crappy and the other because I dropped it. So it was up to me, not my warranty, to replace my phone. All the phones I could have purchased through AT&T, since it wasn't time to renew my contract, were a lot more expensive than this. This is a cute, very functional phone. The spring which connects the two halves of the phone seems strong and good quality, which is important because that seems to be one of the first things to go on flip phones. Since the phone was unlocked, all I had to do was open the box, power the phone on, and take the sim card from my old phone and stick it in this one and voila! It was ready to use, with my contacts and everything.

Also, it is definitely new, not refurbished, and it included a charger. Hope this helps!

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong color, doesn't work, no warranty, March 2, 2011
Rena C. Ayeras "R. C. Ayeras" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
It was shipped the day it was ordered, I thought that was great - it wasn't.

2)Magenta, not pink - I could ignore that.
3) The product does not work - it was shipped without being programmed. The only thing that phone does when you turn it on is display this message:

Boot Loader 08.26
SW version: R374_G_OE-42.10R_A
Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB Data Cable
Phone CODE SIG 35:02:

4)I took it to an AT&T store, but they don't have the means to program it.
5) Warranty was advertised, no warranty paperwork was included, only a shipping slip with an address (not even a company name) and no instructions on how to return the product.
6) I sent in two messages to UnlockedCellPhoneKings (through Amazon) about this problem, both of which have been ignored.
7) I went to the UnlockedCellPhoneKings web site - no contact information, no return policy.

I am not a happy customer. I am filing a complaint.

4.0 out of 5 stars RAZR V3, October 8, 2010
Not US version as specified, dates in european order, ie: day/month/year.
No Warranty documentation enclosed although supposedly "with Warranty".
Very condensed photocopied instruction manual.
Old version unit, Camera VGA not 1.3 MP.
Motorola quality good, but Seller "Dealscaly" deceitful on not providing unit as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars new phone replacement, November 2, 2010
I needed a new phone with a much louder ringing tone. I had been looking a long time for this specific phone, because alot of people I knew had one. This phone works great. It has alot of features most phones don't have.
I would recommend getting one.

4.0 out of 5 stars RAZR V3, September 20, 2010
Verna M. Hailey (Anaheim Hills, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I like the phone. It's designed to be functional and beautiful at the same time, the best of both worlds. The problem is that the operation manual should be more detailed. It barely goes beyond turning the phone on and making a call.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for sellers who say "new" when it is really "refurbished", August 31, 2011
Doug (DOUGLASVILLE, GA, US) - See all my reviews
Returned and defective. Was sold to me as NEW when in fact USED. Phone never worked properly and was defective. But they did make up for it and made it good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola RAZR V3, October 23, 2010
If you want a phone to be just a phone, this one is simple, small, light weight and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone loves a razor, June 15, 2011
my wife loves this phone and orders them everytime she needs a new one from normal wear and tear. the seller was very good and prompt with this transaction. would use again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone For the Money, December 21, 2010
I purchased this phone for my 18 year old daughter to hold her over while our contract with AT&T expires. We will be switching carriers and we do not want to get a replacement phone from AT&T that might extend the existing contract any longer. My daughter is VERY hard on cellphones, and I wanted something inexpensive, physically robust, reasonably feature rich, and that would still not be "embarrassing" for her to carry around. When I saw this at the listed price, I could not resist.

I have had a Razr myself in the past and I loved it. This one is the later version, with more features plus video and a camera. And being available in pink for my daughter was a plus.

I was positively surprised when the phone arrived (and quickly I might add). The product description was not very clear about what was included in the package, so I was relieved that the battery and the plug in charger were included. This arrived in perfect new packaging, brand new, in perfect condition.

The included battery had reasonable charge to it, so we plugged in her SIM card and immediately tested the phone. It worked perfectly out of the box, and a few weeks later now she remains totally satisfied with this phone.

Although it is not an iPhone or similar smart-phone, it meets her needs and requires no specialty or expensive service plan(s). We do use unlimited text and data anyway, but we are currently under a legacy plan where that is not cost prohibitive.

So in summary, although this is not the latest smart-phone capable of apps and the newer really cool (and expensive) stuff, this is a very reliable phone capable of text, data, photos and video. If you are looking for a phone in this category, you really can not go wrong for the price.

Keep in mind that a mini USB cable is required to transfer files (ie photos/videos) from the phone to your computer. In addition, the required drivers to allow this are NOT included with the phone package, but are generally available on the internet. I would post a link, but I am unsure if posting URLs in reviews is acceptable. Nonetheless, it is easy to find by searching Google. Further, "Motorola Phone Tools" software can be easily found on Amazon, at very inexpensive prices, and some offerings include the cable.

I will update this review should our longer term experiences vary, however thus far we are VERY happy with this product, its features, and accessories included.