5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun and really cheap
I bought this in April for my 11 year old son. Picked it up at Costco for $360, the platinum model that comes with front shocks and a better seat than the model offered here. My son has ridden it for 3-4 hours now without a problem. Goes fast enough for him to have fun, not fast enough to scare his mom.

He, and every kid in a 4 block radius, has ridden it...
Published 21 months ago by Paul Blood

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and time
This is strictly my opinion as is my personal experience with those guys.
I had bought my son a Motovox mini bike at Costco. 2 hr. into use the engine broke and the Motovox recommended G&G shop in San Mateo CA as their warranty repair center.
Published 20 months ago by amv6

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun and really cheap, July 24, 2012
Paul Blood (Central Point, OR United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)

He, and every kid in a 4 block radius, has ridden it all summer and we have had zero problems with the scooter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and time, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
This is strictly my opinion as is my personal experience with those guys.
Brought the bike in and was told that there is 2 week wait. After 2 weeks I have contacted them to find out the status. They stated that they have ordered a new engine and did not receive it. In a week I called again and got the same answer. That was going on for the next 3 weeks. I contacted the manufacturer to find out the story with the engine order. They have told me that the engine got shipped 'yesterday' . That is after numerous messages left at Motovox Customer support. My wife contacted the shop a week later to find out if the engine got received and when it would be installed. The guy at G &G went ballistic and said that they will not install the engine because we were bothering them too much. He stated that we should go somewhere else if we are not happy with their service. They also would not give us the new engine either.
When I called Motovox I was told that all of their 'Warranty' repair shops are independant from Motovox and Motovox is only supplying parts and some sort of a payment. Motovox has no control over inventory or their warranty repair shops.
My kids summer fun is buy buy because of Motovox and their sub-contractors. Costco here I come>>>>>

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Son and Mother, August 31, 2013
JS "JS" (NORFOLK, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
I purchased the mini bike for my son Christmas 2012. It arrived with a flat tire. Once we got that repaired, we couldn't keep it started. He has only rode it once for about 30 minutes. We took it to Mouse Motorcycle repair in Jacksonville, NC, per motovox customer service. We were told they were an authorized service center. The mechanics at Mouse (although very nice), could NOT repair the bike. They were very familiar with the product and the company. They informed me that Motovox is garbage and they don't back their product. I then spoke with another Motovox customer rep who told me that I should have purchased the 90 day warranty. He also told me to take it to an additional repair shop. In my opinion Motovox deserves no stars at all, 0/5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
It's alright; we had some damage because of the shipping. But that was all on UPS. Those guys are about as gentle as a bull in a china shop. Called Motovox and they sent me replacement parts. So overall I'm happy with it. My son however freaking loves it. I can't keep him off it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini-Bike, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
Great entertainment for the grandkids! Grandpa stays busy giving rides, and he uses it to check the cows every day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grown up toy, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
Very fun thing to have around. I bought two. One for me one for the mr. We ride our small children around. Which isn't recommended. But we're safe about it. Only thing I would have to say is if you don't have any mechanical skills at all. This isn't going to be the best bike. It's fast and ready to ride. But you will constantly be making adjustments. This particular model doesn't have suspension. .. ride it long your going to have a sore tail. But it is alot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this review...., January 21, 2013
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
I ordered two of these mini bikes and hears my experience. The boxes were delivered when I wasn't home. What I found when I got home was the most abused looking packaging and I was sure the mini bikes would be ruined. The mini bikes are in a metal frame that you see once the boxes are off. When you unbolt the frame you must SAVE THE NUTS as these are for attaching the handlebars. Other than some scratches to the paint (mostly on the handlebars) and a cracked piece of plastic on the throttle which won't affect it's operation they were in excellent shape. They provide the break in oil which you run in the mini bike for the first two hours of use and give you a tool kit that is basiclly poor quality as the wrench bent when I tried to open the drain for the first oil change. They start easily and run very smoothly. I take my Grandsons out to ride these on the desert and the near by Dry Lake and they LOVE THEM! The 10 year old can pull start the mini bike but the 8 year old can't. They both weigh under 90 lbs. and the mini bikes work well on HARD PACKED surfaces but really are slowed down by deep sand even with the tractor like tires. These are only 2 1/2 horse power so don't expect them to be hill climbers but work very well on level surfaces. The overall quality seems good and if you shop around you might find them a little cheaper than I paid but I wanted them delivered to my door. I recommend this as a good starter mini bike for the little riders.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!!, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
Purchases two new bikes for my sons.One never started at all the other needs repair after 20 minutes of use.
I'll called motovox and they instructed me to take the engine apart on one and pull spark plug from other.
These things are brand new and I am far from a mechanic.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome fun, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
got one for my niece and i ride it more than her. haha. she loves it. great fun for the family

1.0 out of 5 stars The Mini bike came with a cut in the seat., March 4, 2014
This review is from: Motovox Mini-Bike (Red/Black) (Sports)
When I open the box to assemble the bike I notice the seat had a cut in it. I contacted Motovox they assured me they would replace the seat. After about 2 weeks I contacted them again to see when I would be receiving the replacement seat. They told me the part was on back-order. They contacted me in about 6 weeks to tell me they received the part and I should be getting it soon. After 2 weeks I contacted them again, this time they told me I should have received the seat and my claim was marked as closed. The rep said she would research my claim to see what happened. That was 2 weeks ago. Now all I get is the answer machine. I have left several messages have not gotten any response.

ARRAY(0x9d342444)