Motus USAs M-Racing Fusion model of Indoor Group Cycling bikes features a sleek racing design, comfort handlebars, and an ergonomic comfort mesh saddle. With on-board computer and heart rate monitoring provided, users enjoy instant access to real-time statistics on an easy-to-read computer without the need for a personal telemetry strap. Riders can view time, calories, speed, distance, pulse rate, and more.
The NRG's on-board computer provides real-time performance statistics without a personal telemetry strap.
Rear flywheel drive location improves durability and minimizes wear on the wheel house mechanism.
Tension is adjusted using with a simple click lever which controls the revolutionary Accujust 8 tension adjustment system. This unique SmartAdjust feature makes customizing seat height and handlebar locations a breeze. Every unit incorporates a heavy duty Kevlar belt, crank, and dual brake pads ensure the highest level of commercial grade quality and performance. The advanced rear flywheel drive location offers a creative design aesthetic, along with dramatically improved durability due to minimized rust on the flywheel. The entire frame is protected by a triple layer zinc powder coating, and race inspired colors heighten the element of outdoor racing and are sure to inspire heart pumping workouts.
Every bike comes standard with advanced dual cage pedals and SPD toe clips, water bottle holder, on-board contact heart rate, and a technologically superior on-board computer for viewing of real time statistics, eliminating the need to spend additional money on accessorizing the bike. All Motus USA Indoor Cycling Bike products are backed by a five-year warranty against manufacturing defects to the frame and a six-month warranty on wearable parts.
- 44-pound rear wheel drive flywheel
- Two way, fixed wheel and crank drive system
- Heavy duty Kevlar belt drive
- Ergonomic two-tone PVC cover/PU foam saddle
- Commercial grade crank
- Heavy duty, long life dual brake pads
- Accujust 8 lever-adjusted tension
- Advanced dual-sided SPD pedals with clip and cage
- On-board computer functions include scan, time, calories, speed, distance, and pulse rate
- Protective plastic cover included
- Triple layer zinc powder coating
- Heat treated axle
- Built-in transport wheels for ease of movement
- Measures 25.5 by 50 by 63 inches (W x H x D) Weighs 132 pounds
- 300-pound maximum user weight
About Motus USA
Motus USA is a manufacturer of premier fitness equipment, offering comprehensive solutions in commercial grade quality. Motus USA equipment is designed to exceed user expectations in performance and aesthetic appeal. As a company that is committed to advancing both product performance and abilities, Motus USA incorporates cutting-edge technologies and superior features to satisfy the needs of a wide variety of users.