Motus USAs M770E Crosstrainer Elliptical operates seamlessly, with fluid strides gliding in sync with natural movement of the body. Moving handlebars engage the upper body for a total-body workout, and the unique SafetyStride utilizes articulating pedals that help exercisers keep their feet placed flat and prevent the heels from lifting up, thereby ensuring leg and glute muscles are properly engaged with minimal strain. Both stationary and moving handlebars allow optimized total body workouts, and heart rate monitors are conveniently located on both sets of handles for fast and easy monitoring. A sturdy, integrated reading rack readily accommodates reading materials, and touch-sensitive buttons with blue LEDs facilitate easy scrolling through workout statistics on a user-friendly, soft-touch display. The M770E simply takes in all in stride, from cutting edge technology to motion safety.
A variety of custom and pre-programmed courses are at your fingertips with options for workout programs customized for time and resistance intervals; goal-oriented programs such as cardio, fat burn, or stamina; or simply select from one of the 10 pre-set programs. Feedback is conveniently displayed in individual read-out windows, visible at all times. Statistics reflected include time, distance, watts, calories, speed, incline, resistance level, and target heart rate.
A convenient manager mode is programmed into every unit. For treadmills used in a commercial facility, this operative mode enables facility operations to manage preset time limits per unit, as well as diagnose error codes right on the unit.
- User Interface: 6.7 by 14.8 inch (W x D) foot plate dimensions, 19-inch stride length, 11.8-inch step-up height, 25 workout resistance levels, constant rate of acceleration, moving and stationary handlebars, left or right entry
- Safety and Convenience: One-Touch intensity control, patented articulating self-adjusting pedals, heart rate monitors on stationary and moving handlebars, touch sensitive keys with blue LED, dual headphone jacks, spacious integrated accessory trays and reading racks, bottle holder, and adjustable levelers
- Programs: Ten built-in programs--cardiovascular and weight loss, five custom, and distance/calorie/time goal-oriented programs
- Manager Mode: Workout duration, accumulated distance and time, mile and kilometer measurement units
- Equipment Specifications: 26 by 67 by 85 inches (W x H x D), weighs 290 pounds, 350-pound maximum user weight
- Drive System: Self-powered, poly-V belt/generator technology
- Console and Entertainment: Advanced interactive display, Perspex protective display cover, four-window split panel display, time/intensity/distance/calories/speed/watts/heart rate display feedback
- Functions and Data: Auto quick start function, contact and wireless target heart rate measurement, telemetric heart rate receiver
- Frame: Aircraft-quality aluminum and steel enhanced hard frame structure, heavy duty transport wheels
Two-year warranty on parts; one-year warranty on labor and wearable items
Note: The brands, descriptions, and references to compatible technologies are all trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers. Motus USA does not bear any direct relationship to these manufacturers.
About Motus USA
Motus USA is a manufacturer of premier fitness equipment, offering comprehensive solutions in commercial grade quality. Motus USA equipment is designed to exceed user expectations in performance and aesthetic appeal. As a company that is committed to advancing both product performance and abilities, Motus USA incorporates cutting-edge technologies and superior features to satisfy the needs of a wide variety of users.