Prepare for the hunting season and keep up with the daily action in the stand with Moultrie's D-55 digital trail camera. Offering all the essential scouting features you need at an affordable price, the D-55 allows you to scout more areas in less time and get to know every mile of the property you intend to hunt before the season even begins thanks to its infrared (IR) sensor for immediate game capture and rapid response time. Combining 5.0 megapixels, quick trigger time, and a 50-foot flash, the D-55 game camera is a great value, delivering clear pictures day and night help you determine how many deer are using a particular trail and how often they visit. The flash provides optimal shots of your subject up to 50 feet away, while the multi-shot setting gives you up to three shots in a row. Videos taken during the day will provide you with insightful clips of wildlife activity, giving you a better idea of the direction that deer are traveling. The trail camera's rapid response trigger captures moving game, and every photo and video gives you an imprint of the temperature, moon phase, time, date, and camera ID for that particular location.
From waterholes to game trails and food plots, the D-55's infrared aim helps you place your game camera in a prime position for capturing clear pictures. Your D-55 goes to work immediately snapping pictures when movement occurs in front of its sensor. An easy-to-operate LCD menu-driven display guides you through a selection of modes. The tough weather-resistant camouflaged housing is sealed air tight to protect against moisture or extreme heat and cold. The D-55 game camera can use up to a 16 GB SD memory card and runs on 6 C-cell batteries (batteries and SD cards sold separately).
- 5.0 megapixel digital game camera
- Rapid response time
- 50-foot flash
- Infrared (IR) sensor for immediate game capture
- Easy-to-read photo strip
- Temperature, moon phase, time, date and camera ID on every photo
- Color day and night pictures
- Video clips during the day (5/15/30 seconds)
- Easy-to-operate LCD menu-driven display
- Display showing battery life remaining, pictures taken and remaining, and delay timer
- INFRARED aim for quick and precise camera setup
- Picture delay, set 1-60 minutes
- Multi-shot pictures (up to 3 shots)
- 5 seconds between multi-shots
- Three picture resolutions
- Two video resolutions
- SD Memory Card Slot supports up to 16GB
- Includes weather-resistant casing, USB cable and mounting strap
- External power port for optional Moultrie PowerPanel (sold separately)
- Operates on 6 C-cell batteries (not included)
The Moultrie game spy D-55 digital game camera delivers the features you want, but on a budget. It delivers everything you need in a game scouting camera – big pictures, versatility and affordability. Its 5.0 megapixel camera allows for crisp, clear photos. The powerful white flash throws up to 50 feet to capture game shots at night. This game scouting camera uses an infrared sensor that immediately captures whatever game passes by with a quick, precise setup. Daytime video and still photos are easy with this scouting camera. Grabbing color pictures with this game scouting camera is a snap with multi-shot capability. This scouting camera offers multiple video settings – time of 5, 15 and 30 seconds along with high and low resolution.