Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 30, 2013
Relatively simple to set up, works well in the standard picture mode, reliable even in very wet and cold weather. IR flash powerful beyond stated range. Image quality is fine.
Some of the negatives: Unclear manual, video mode difficult to set (I never managed it), on-line information not available, change from the pre-set sensitivity, time interval etc. very unfriendly.
Other than that, it does what it is supposed to at a very reasonable price.
on December 17, 2012
Shows me everything that passes by my feeders day or night. Was recommended by a friend and am I glad I listened to him.
on April 25, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he constantly tells me how cool it is. It takes good pictures AND has a feature where you can watch the pictures in a timeline type video, which is really cool. He really likes it and if I had the money, I'd buy him a few more!
on September 14, 2013
good price for this product.
would recomend this trail cam to furture purchasers.
would get more and better responses if you would remove numder of word requirements.
on December 17, 2013
Is everything I expected. Needed a trail cam and this one looked right.
I was advised to this specific camera, and it was a good choice!
The pics turn out awesome
on September 19, 2013
I really like this camera, takes great pictures both day and night shots and is a great buy at this price.
on October 23, 2013
Camera did not work,Sent it back to Amazon they refunded money,Have 2 other moultrie cameras that work just fine this one must have been a lemon
on August 7, 2014
Satisfied
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
not easy to operate, not battery efficient, one of 3 completely died and send back to factory for fix, no help on phone service to get it back on, straps break, needs the metal case to protect, but it is not easy to use or convenient, Small size is better, but a long way from sure fire and easy to use. picture quality ok, but always takes so many wasted photos.
0Comment3 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question