Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on May 15, 2013
This one I got because not only does it move side to side and turn, but it tilts and rotates. And I had an issue where stud in wall was not centered where I wanted TV centered, so this worked perfect by putting it in the 1 stud and the TV swang out to the left and centered where I wanted it, and then I wanted it to tilt downward just a tad. Perfect. Very good quality
on May 31, 2014
I used to install for a custom A/V company, this mount is great for the price. The only negative for this mount is the tilt can only be changed using an Allen wrench, many of the more expensive mounts have tilt adjustments that don't require tools. One thing to watch for when installing, the center of the TV is offset from the center of wall mount, so when you fold the mount flush to the wall it will shift 3 to 4 inches side to side depending on which way the mount folds up.
on October 20, 2012
The mount itself is kinna heavy which is a good thing because the last thing you wanna see is that your TV wall mount bracket is too fragile and it breaks. It works as it was expected to be. I really can't find any cons of this item. It's cheap and good!!
on June 24, 2013
Excellent article, easy to install, durable structure. Supports the weight of an LED LCD TV 42 ". Pieces included. Useful for TV with flat or curved support. Thanks
on November 20, 2014
I have bought two of these now for 2 different 32"TV. One was an older flatscreen & pretty heavy. Handles it like a charm. It's not as close to the wall as one mounted on a flush mount, but it works well for us & makes it really easy to attach or disconnect the cables behind the TV. It mounts with only 2 lag bolts, so I'm note sure how much bigger of a TV you would want to try to hang on it.
Worked great in the garage/man cave for hiding the TV behind an old VW bug hood. With a 32" I can adjust the TV to be viewable from nearly anywhere inside & also from some areas outside of the garage.
review image review image review image
on February 18, 2013
Just the right size and only needed one stud to install. Since the tv was being added in a very small area between a window and a corner, it worked just perfectly. Great that I can move it out and angle it to view from the bed and return it to the wall for great viewing there as well.
on September 15, 2014
We bought this for a 32-inch LED TV. It took no more than a few minutes to mount the unit: just drive two holes into a wall stud and screw in the mount. Attaching the television was easy, as it helps hold the TV up while you get the screws inserted. I like the length of it's arm, as we had to position the TV to the right of the stud for the best viewing position. This mount is very sturdy (our TV only weighs 13 pounds). [While it's rated for up to 65 pounds, I would never hang that much weight from any of these types of mounts.] And the price is much better than buying from a store, as even Sam's and Wal-mart offerings were twice as much.
on December 9, 2015
I purchased this for my 40" TV, and was going to mount it above my computer desk. The installation of the mount itself was fairly straightforward, the summarized steps look a little like this:

•Secure piece A to the back of your TV using the screws provided.
•Secure piece B into the wall at the location of the stud if mounting into Sheetrock (Requires a stud finder, can be bought at Home Depot for cheap)
•Lift your TV onto Piece B in order to secure the two pieces
•Whilst holding the pieces together, insert the two bolts in order to finish mounting the TV.

Like I said, I was mounting my TV ABOVE my computer desk BY MYSELF, and nearly died a few times in the process. If you are mounting this and are required to stand on top of something to do so, I suggest you have someone else help you, for your own safety.

Overall this mount is pretty great, and can extend 2-3 feet out from the wall. In order to tilt the TV up & down, you need to loosen the bolts on the back, adjust it, and then tighten the bolts again. I have attached a picture of the final result
review image
on August 15, 2014
I was surprised at how sturdy this mount is for a 27" fairly old LCD TV. The mount was stronger than the mounting portion of the TV.

I got it up on the wall without much drama and it has not moved since.

I took off one star because of the phillips head mounting screws. When going into wood studs they really should have used a hex head, torx, or square drive (and included the bit for those who don't have them). I stripped out one of the screw heads with my impact driver and ended up putting a regular hex bolt in its place. It does not sit flush with the mount (not a "v" shaped head like the phillips screw), but it works fine as it is behind the TV.

All in all it is a great mount for the price which would be 5 stars if the included mounting hardware was better
on January 16, 2013
Overall not a bad product, only issues I had was that the bracket would only extend 17'' away from the wall, not the 20'' that the description states that it will. Now normally this wouldn't be an issue if I didn't need something that extended at least 20'' away. Other wise if you need a mount that extends 17'' it should work well with 200x200 mounting situations. I wasn't extremely impressed with the screws that came to secure it to the wall, they were in fact just screws, not something with a hex head at least. The level that came with it was nothing like what is pictured. It was about an 1.5 '' long by .5'' wide, though it's not why you would purchase this I'm sure. The cable is very very skinny. I ended up not using it, or even trying the cable out once I measured the product I sent it back.