5.0 out of 5 stars BEST TV wallmount Iv'e ever seen!
I recently read a review about this TV bracket and they said the lag bolts snap! Being a journeyman carpenter myself, I first picked my height.Then with a Finnish nail located my "EXACT" wall stud centers then I drilled the specified dia.holes,Measured the vertical distance between the holes in the bracket, did the layout (Its very important to drill the holes in studs...
Published on June 4, 2012 by Jeff

2.0 out of 5 stars TV wall mount not suitable for 32 " TV
This was advertised as appropriate for a 32 inch Sony Bravia, but it is not. The rack stuck out at least 2 inches both horizontally and vertically. I had to return it. It might be fine for a larger TV but NOT the 32 inch.
Published on June 11, 2012 by Hambone

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but effective, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Mount-It! 32" 36" 67" 40" 42" 46" 50" 52" 55" LCD Compatible Articulating, Swivel, Pivot, TV Wall Mount Bracket & Free HDMI Cable (Electronics)
I was surpised how well constructed this mount was. I have seen mounts on sale of comparable quality and design that cost four times as much as this on. I am very glad that I bought it has changed my entire tv viewing experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth paying for this strong mounting bracket., December 4, 2014
Works amazingly. Strong as anything (I have mounted it with toggler snap-toggles into metal studs in an apartment). I could probably stand on this thing - the studs would come out of the wall before this tank breaks. I have a seetup where I want to be able to move and angle the TV for viewing and then push against the wall during the day. I have a 55" LED Samsung TV, and this thing handles it like it's nothing. Solid as a rock even fully extended. Not the two arms so it stays level and is strong, not like some cheaper on armed brackets. It's heavy, but it works. You'll need an assistant to hold it up and mark the points to drill the holes, but its not that hard.

Drill into wood studs or use Toggler snap toggles into metal studs if you are in an apartment. I don't know if I would use this with bricks and alligator anchors, I'd be worried about the force on the lever arm pulling it out of the wall. (not a criticism of the product, but more of the physics of mounting to bricks in general)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty and solid, December 30, 2012
Why pay 150$ and more for this from anywhere else. If you've hung a few Tv's on the wall this install is like any other. If you haven't, then you will have questions. This bracket will span two studs so find them and drill and ta da!
It's that easy. The adjustable mount is tight so I'll spray some silicone and loosen it up.
Delivery fast and tv mount is solid. Our prized TVs are expensive so don't go with an inferior mount

2.0 out of 5 stars TV wall mount not suitable for 32 " TV, June 11, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Pushes the TV far from the wall and too big for a 32 inch TV, August 7, 2014
Installation was easy but it's too big for a 32 inch TV and even when fully retracted it extends quite a ways from the wall. I had to hacksaw the 2 vertical brackets to avoid them extending above the TV and the entire mount is very conspicuous behind the TV. It's in my garage so it's not a disaster but it would be totally unacceptable in the living room or other living space where a clean look is desired.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! Supports my 99 lb TV with no ..., July 2, 2014
LOVE IT! Supports my 99 lb TV with no problems. This one fits all screw patterns, too. Yes, it doesn't move as easily as the ones made to support 60lb TVs, but it hasn't bent or fallen. Completely worth it. Heavy bugger, though. Get a friend to help with install.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, February 8, 2014
Saba (Montgomery Village, Md) - See all my reviews
This was great purchase easy to install. It is so easy maneuver to turn to allow everyone to see the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid heavy duty TV mount., February 3, 2014
Heavy duty, well constructed and relatively easy to install. Holds a large TV without a problem. Easy swivel and adjustments.

5.0 out of 5 stars tv mount, January 20, 2014
Sony Bravio Tv mount. It weighs more than the tv, but, it works well, and that is what counts. It is huge, but what the brand of tv required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wall Mount, December 28, 2013
Jacqueline Grimes (Wesley Chapel, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I have this installed on my bedroom for my 42 inch Sony Bravia. For the most part 1 person can install but it helps to have a second pair of hands to hold mount while other person is securing it to the wall. So far I am very happy with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›