Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mount-It! Ultra Thin Wall Mount Bracket fits 23-37 inches LCD LED TV HDTV Plasma up to 165lb/75kg - VESA 400x200
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 25, 2012
I wasn't sure if this would be a great mount, but took a chance on the description. The mount was very easy to install, has it's own level embedded in it and it even has quick release straps to help you get to the back of you flat screen.
on August 23, 2013
So this mount is sturdy and hold the tv well and pretty darn close to the wall. Tv looks great. My only problem with this thing is the level built in isnt so accurate. Be sure to double check with a reliable level!
on February 3, 2012
Its really slim but for the money worth it. If you have alot of connections on the back of your tv you may have to do like I did and add spacers to get it out from the wall (it also needs to be hung between to wall joists at 16". Mobil homes are set at twenty four)
on April 25, 2013
I purchased this wall mount and installed it in my bedroom. Easy to install and really durable. I would recommend this wall mount for any tv 32" or smaller. The price was really good and delivery was prompt.
on May 30, 2012
We have a 27" flat screen and this mount fits the bill. We chose this mount based on a recommendation from a family member. I was able to install it by myself with two small children running around, so it's not very complicated! It has multiple holes for different screw placement on different tvs, making it easy to match up. The built in level was definitely helpful.
on November 8, 2012
This is a great product for the price. However, the last one I purchased that looked like this one tilted slightly on the wall up and down and that was nice. This one has no tilt whatsoever but it is easy to mount on the wall. The brackets went right in and the pull strings underneath made for a quick easy install.
on December 2, 2012
i used this is a samsung tv. it does work, kinda. the vertical bars are supposed to click into the horizontal portion but don't seem to stay in. i will have to play with it some more, perhaps with more spacers between the tv and the vertical mounting brackets.. in typical fashion, the included instructions are worthless
on December 27, 2015
Easy to install, sturdy and does what it says it will do. Really like this product for our bedroom where we didn't want the TV to stick out from the wall too much.
on June 3, 2013
I was very please with this mount and the ease of mounting it on my wall and then the ease of putting my 32" tv on the mount. I highly recommend this mount.
on July 11, 2015
Good bracket for money. Easy to install on wall BUT bolts that came with it do not fit back on Vizio m260va. Still looking for ones that will at hardware store.