- Paperback: 349 pages
- Publisher: Fine Edge Productions; 2 edition (February 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0938665731
- ISBN-13: 978-0938665731
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #302,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Mountain Biking Northern California's Best 100 Trails Paperback – February 1, 2000
"Fodor's New York City 25 Best" by Fodor's
Check out the full-color travel guide. See more travel guides
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just got back into biking and this book has some good trails. Some are underrated I think, one saying moderately strenuous and it was straight downhill and then straight uphill,... Read morePublished 21 months ago by jeff sawicki
I use this guide to review potential new rides. Well, I have 100 to choose from!
For each ride, the book includes: Distance, Difficulty, Elevation change, ride-type,... Read more