Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 11, 2012
I took this mountaineering in January where the temperature was around 40 in the sun with 15mph winds, bringing the wind chill to around freezing. I had two layers under this - a tee and a long sleeve technical - and the whole ensemble was perfect! In the sun with no wind I wasn't sweating and after cresting the ridge the cold didn't drive me to cover. I have the MH Dome Perignon and if this vest's durability is anything like that hat I'll be very happy.
on March 18, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my son and the sizing was way off. He's 6' 2", and the length (according to product specs) should have been fine. Instead, it barely reached mid-torso. A disappointment, since the vest is made well.....it's just doesn't have much length on it.
on December 20, 2012
This is my 2nd of these vests and I can't say enough good things about it. The windstopper material works great, keeping your core warm by blocking wind while not insulating so much that it becomes uncomfortable in warmer weather.
on July 7, 2011
I am very happy with my puchase. I can not yet attest to the true performance of this vest I can provide some insight into the product you're considering.

The vest is constructed of Gore Windblock Fleece. It's lightweight and comfortable. The fit is athletic. I'm 6'2" and 210 lbs. and found the large adequate for my purposes. I'll be wearing it under my leather jacket as a layer. If I were going to use it solely as a ski layer or while backpacking I'd probably prefer an XL.
on January 6, 2012
This is the third Mountain Hardware vest I bought for my wife. She lives in this vest and loves it! Good quality. Reasonable price.
on November 27, 2013
Zero wind. Keeps your body core warm. Great vest. Worked great hunting in Northern MN. It also looks good. I recommend to anyone that enjoys the colder out doors.
on January 11, 2013
Awesome look and feel. Very good fit and color scheme. It is darker than it looks on-line however. Highly recommend for work or casual wear.
on December 24, 2012
I love this thing, very windproof and stylish. I got a large and I'm happy I did. At 6 feet and 180 it fits perfect over a sweater.
on September 19, 2012
Excellent quality and I plan on using it for years. It fits very well and although I would have liked a solid color its cool
on September 24, 2013
it is built very well and does it's job the way it is meant to. a little large for me but better than a larg