5.0 out of 5 stars Great for indoors, outdoors, shopping...
Here in Minnesota, it is not easy to be properly clothed for winter winds and trudging around the mall. This jacket is very warm yet extremely light weight and breathable. I love the asymetrical design. I get a lot of compliments on the color. My 85 year old mother in law requested one for Christmas when she tried mine on.

It looks like a newer design has come...
Published 20 months ago by Living Rural

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too big.
My wife is usually a medium. But even the small was too big. It's too bad because we love Mountain Hardwear
Published 22 months ago by Rahul G. Sabnis

4.0 out of 5 stars Jacket, January 2, 2013
Good light weight warm coat. It isn't as fitted as i would have liked it to be but still nice and cozy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for indoors, outdoors, shopping..., December 14, 2012

It looks like a newer design has come out; not as attractive, I think.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's too big., October 17, 2012
Rahul G. Sabnis "brownboynyc" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, May 28, 2014
Suzie "bagzaddict" (Colorado Springs, CO USA) - See all my reviews
My husband bought it for me for Christmas, and I wasn't really wanting one (I have a jillion jackets), but this one is so light and so warm, that it has become my favorite. I could wear it like a cardigan, it's so comfy. Seems well made, and washes easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars zipper broke super responsive, February 25, 2013
When I received this jacket, I also have one in pink, the zipper wasn't working very well. I wore it an additional month at which time the zipper broke.I contacted Mountain Hardware who promptly gave me a RA number. Sent back and awaiting return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and warm, July 24, 2013
This is a nice lightweight down jacket. I have the large and it fits great, and I sometimes layer it under other winter coats for extra warmth (it can be very cold in Northern New Mexico.) It does great alone with a t-shirt for cooler fall and warmer winter days.

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Mountain Hardwear Women's Nitrous Jacket black
Do not buy this coat the advertisement and picture is completely false and misleading. When you receive this jacket it is very flat and hardly filled like you see on the page. And I did not see anything on it that said it was down.what a rip off. Not even worth the money.thanks again for protecting your customers amazon.

Mountain Hardwear Women's Nitrous Jacket black