Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Questions & Answers
Mountain House 72-Hour Emergency Meal Kit
by Mountain House
4.3 out of 5 stars (73)
$56.40
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
vote
Hi JM, I bought several MH products from various vendors, so I can't tell you anything specific about this order, though the process Mountain House uses makes their food good for many years. You'll probably use it way before it expires. I wouldn't be seriously concerned about the "expiration date." The company turns over all their stock about every six months, so unless this vendor has been sitting on their product for ten years, it should be good for a long time. I wouldn't worry. Besides, you can always return it free of charge.
Nov 26, 2013 by Hermit
vote
The "kit contents" are correct, and what I actually received when I ordered this item (when I ordered the item, the "kit contents" we're wrong, but it looks like the seller fixed that part since then). Kit Contents: 1 - 53449 Granola with Blueberries and Milk 2 - 53447 Scrambled Eggs with Bacon 2 - 53119 Beef Stroganoff with Noodles 2 - 53124 Chicken Teriyaki with Rice 2 - 53124 Chicken Teriyaki with Rice 1 - 53105 Rice and Chicken 1 - 53137 Pasta Primavera
Jul 4, 2013 by DVDer
votes
I do not think they are. I haven't looked at them in awhile as they are in my "bugout bag" and I haven't had to bugout. They are as you would see in a store.
Apr 21, 2014 by Robert Boe
votes
$50 seems like a lot for 3 days of food. I keep emergency food in my van, but it's just a big lunch box with a jar of peanut butter, some honey, crackers, dried fruit, nuts (trail mix), sardines, pressurized cheeze, some kind of dried meat, and a gallon or 2 of water. (I'm on a diet, so no candy bars!) It costs a lot less, it keeps for weeks or more, and it lasts more than 3 days! I'm adding some boiled eggs, not sure how long they'll keep but I'll bet they're good for a couple of weeks or so.
Sep 13, 2011 by Bruce
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers