5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!
Published 1 month ago by Kit Pflughoft

2.0 out of 5 stars Broadway fit, too skinny for me
I love Mountain Khakis and was excited to try a lower rise version of the original mountain pant. Unfortunately, the Broadway fit is significantly slimmer in the legs as well as a shorter rise. No mas. Ended up returning them and picking up another pair of original mountain pants.
Published 2 months ago by Robert L. Sandoz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product!, June 12, 2014
These pants are awesome. By far some of my favorite pants I have owned. I Had the original mountain pants and I liked the material but the fit was awful. I am a big guy. 6'3 and 230 lbs and the original mountain pants were still extremely baggy. Mountain Khakis fixed everything about the OMPs by introducing the broadway fit. They look great and are even more comfortable than ever. Highly recommend these pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broadway fit, too skinny for me, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars MK Broadway pants, April 15, 2014
I purchased these pants having lost some weight and a few inches off my waist. They are a perfect and true fit. They feel great and are very comfortable to wear. They are more of a slim fit, and not your standard relaxed fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent construction, baggy fit, April 12, 2014
These are really excellent pants, but it you are at all used to a slimmer, more modern fitting pant, you will find these to still be voluminous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants if you don't have a butt!, April 1, 2014
Big improvement on the original fit for the butt-less gentleman. Sizing is a little off, I'm usually a 34/32 in pants, but these are a little tight in that size. I have a 2nd pair in 35/34, but they're a little long in the leg and wide in the waist. Availability of a 34/33 would be great because most tailors can't match the stitching in the double heel cuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants!, January 19, 2014
Chris Altman (Pikeville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
These are great pants! I'm 6' 2" and weigh 175 pounds, so I'm definitely on the slim side. These pants fit me perfectly and are extraordinarily comfortable. There is an extra piece of fabric in the crotch (a gusset, I think) that gives you plenty of room. I also really like the double pocket on the right side. All in all, these are definitely my favorite pants and the first ones that have tempted me out of my Levi's for daily wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have pants, October 14, 2013
Outstanding pants. Tough as nails, great fit and felt great right out of the package. I highly recommend these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these pants, September 23, 2013
These pants are a comfortable weight. The fabric has some character and feels quite durable. I wish they came in a 31 in waist, by 34 length. Even though I ordered one size larger than normal they are quite comfortable. I'd recommend these to anyone! And everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite pants, September 20, 2013
I've owned several pairs of Mountain Khakis; everything from the Original Mountain Pants to the Lake Lodge Twill. And though I really wanted to like the Original Mountain Pants, I just couldn't. The fit was just...weird. The fly was about a mile long, the legs were really wide and baggy. I loved the idea, but they just didn't quite fit right.

Then, I found the Broadway Fit. These renewed my love for MK and I absolutely love the OMP's in this fit. The material is the same as the standard OMP's, with the same MK features I love -- triple-stitching, heave brass zipper, solid canvas and deep pockets. Legs are much narrower, the rise is much less pronounced and much more comfortable. I'm not a big guy by any means (5'10", 160lbs), and these pants fit perfect. I wore them on a recent hike in Santa Fe to help break them in, and they were great. And now that they're broken in (and it's getting cooler), I wear them nearly every day.

Now, if you do purchase a pair of these, keep in mind that it takes a few wears and a few washings to really break them in (aside: these don't wrinkle up as bad in the dryer that my old OMPs do, so score on that), but once they are broken in they are fantastic. If you found the old standard MK Original Mountain Pants way too baggy and the rise way too long, give these a shot. They are a much better iteration on an awesome pair of pants. These are my new go-to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price., June 25, 2013
Purchased these MK original mountain pant broadway fit here on amazon because somehow MK was sold out of them. Glad I did. Got them at basically half price. Excellent pant all around. Had a pair of the original but love the trimmer cut of the broadway. Miles better than any Carhartt pant on the market. Do yourself a favor and grab a pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›