Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Color: Khaki|Size: 38Wx32L|Change
Price:$19.99 - $3,000.00

on December 11, 2013
These were nice cords. I returned them because they were a larger wale than I was looking for. Note they have 7% lycra so have some stretch to them. The pockets have a unique design and there is an added panel on the back bottom of the legs for added wear.
on January 12, 2014
Mountain Khakis pants, in general, are hands down my favorite pants that I've ever owned. These are my favorite Mountain Khakis pants. They're super comfortable - love the crotch gusset - but they still feel beefy and durable.
on February 3, 2014
These pants are great. Super soft and comfortable. They fit very true to size. They legs (like my other MKs) are very roomy which is good for me. I have a more athletic build with thick thighs and I hate my pants being tight on my legs. These cords are a bit stretchy and awesome.
on October 3, 2013
I wish mountain khaki should have an alternative, for customer to choose like a regular fit or relaxed fit or slim style. I like the style and seems durable and am still interested to buy another one provided, it is a regular style.
on July 2, 2012
these cords are super soft and have a little bit of stretch to them. and theyre also mountain khakis- which are built to last. love them
on November 9, 2012
My husband calls these "the best pants ever". He wears them to work and he wears them around the house.
on November 1, 2014
They have all the attributes which allow me to be certain that I will be wearing these timeless beauties for a long, long time.
on August 7, 2014
Great confirm modern classic perfect for cool whether
on November 10, 2014