5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants
Published 3 days ago by BLS FL

3.0 out of 5 stars why are
summaries required. why can't i just give 3 stars and be done? what is wrong with you amazon?

I can't even remove this summary though I put it on the wrong item.

These pants were nice I guess, but the "33 waist" was an extremely tight 33. I would add 1 or even 2 inches to your normal waist size when ordering.
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars why are, March 1, 2013

I can't even remove this summary though I put it on the wrong item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, April 17, 2014
MKs can be frustrating because their sizing is so jacked up... order a size larger than normal and you should be okay. The OCPs are really comfortable, I have the Alpine Utility Pants too and they are great but the material is much heavier than the OCPs. The OCPs look great and have the same durability and look as the AUPs. The cell phone pocket is perfect for my iphone 5, the secret pocket is still dumb and annoying and I wish they'd get rid of it. I'm a big fan of MKs now that I have their sizing figured out. If it weren't for Amazon I probably never would have stumbled upon this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cargoes, January 27, 2014
Mountain Khakis has produced another great product with these cargo pants. They fit very comfortably. Like other Mountain Khakis, be honest with your waist size. In other words, go up one size if in doubt (for example, I went from a 38 to a 40, and these fit very well). I can put my phone in one of the cargo pockets. The fabric is a good weight and not too heavy but still sturdy. I am happy with these and would continue to order more Mountain Khakis products based on my experience so far. I also am happy to save money ordering through Amazon and not pay the full price.

4.0 out of 5 stars good style, December 31, 2013
The 34" waist is a little tighter than other pants that I have bought, but otherwise I like the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Durable and look good too!, December 8, 2013
This is my favorite pair of Mountain Khakis so far. In my experience Mountain Khakis fit true to size, not right sized like many other products. Measure your waist and admit you are a 36 not a 34 or 32. All of the MK pants I own have been very well constructed and have outlasted any other brands I buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, November 19, 2013
best fit of mountain khakis. would highly recommend, wash and wear is outstanding.i have not tried the broadway fit
Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but odd sizing, October 15, 2013
Ok, great product but the sizing is way off compared to what I normally wear. In the waist you need to go up another two inches. I normally wear a 36 and had to go up to a 38. In the length I normally wear a 32 but that was way too long so I had to go down to a 30 inseam. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 14, 2013
Very well made and fit very well. I bought several more pair in other colors. I want to wear them all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, July 4, 2013
I have several pair of Mt. Khakis and ordered my husband this pair of cargo pants. After reading many reviews about these pants I ordered larger than I normally would have and am so glad I did. They fit him great and would have been too small had I ordered his normal size. He loves them and I plan to order several more in other colors for his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 26, 2013
Outstanding design. The perfect number of pockets. The small pocket above the right cargo pocket fits the iPhone 5 like a glove.

ARRAY(0x98f195c4)