5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely durable, works well, easy to read.
I bought this for use at Scout camp. It has taken a heavy beating being hit against things, washed and dried, bounced around and hangiong from my belt for months.
It works as well as it did the day I bought it. I am very happy with this purchase.
Published 17 months ago by Benjamin Trotter

3.0 out of 5 stars KEEPS GOOD TIME BUT...
I bought this as a gift for a friend who uses it every day. The watch seems well made and is quite heavy (that is a good thing). It keeps time well and the red light is a nice feature. After two months, much of the black paint has worn off making the watch look cheap and old. I was disappointed and embarassed to see this since it was a gift.
Published 19 months ago by joseph jupin jr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars KEEPS GOOD TIME BUT..., January 3, 2013
This review is from: Mountain Gear Series Water Resistant Black Carabiner Clip-On Watch with LED Micro Light, # 9250KX (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, May 1, 2013
As someone also mentioned, I dislike wearing wrist watches because I don't like it when I sweat under the band. But I still need a quick and convenient way to tell time. This watch, which I attach to my belt loop, was the answer. The quality seems good. The glass is still clear and without scratches after about 3 months of use. The clip spring seems of good quality as well and there is no loss of tension. Good that the dial is light colored. If the hands were a bit darker or the edges of the hands that surround the light luminescent pigment were darker, they may contrast with the dial and stand out more in the dim light. There is a red light to use when doing something like finding a key hole in the dark. It's not there so you can see the watch in the dark. To do that you'll have to try to reflect the light back to the dial with your hand. Not sure why red light is used and not an led white. The only downside to the watch for me, which some people may actually like because it feels more solid, is that it's a bit heavy. Along with not liking sweat under my watch, I also dislike heavy objects in my pockets. This watch weights 2.9 ounces and is attached to my pants. When the time comes and I need a replacement, I'll look for something similar but lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely durable, works well, easy to read., March 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for my sweet heart, January 7, 2013
He likes it alot, has had carabiner watches before, that have been shoddily made & easily fall apart.

He tells me this is holding up well, and also that other watches have been made so the face hangs upside down (!) ....Says it is better quality than the Eddie Bauer one he had previously (it felll apart too)
So far so good- he isn't really hard on watches, so this one is holding up so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great adding to my pack, October 4, 2012
I really like this little clock. The light is a bit dull but works well. I use it on my pack because I don't like to reminded about time when I hike, but have to get home on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and works well., October 4, 2012
Easy to read, easy to clip and unclip from backpacks, etc. Does the job. Arrived promptly and the actual product was as advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but....., March 24, 2014
RC (RIDGE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I keep this clipped to a belt loop on my pants and a couple of times it has come off for no reason I could determine. Obviously the spring loaded arm had been hit or caught on something, most likely the seat belt in my car, but not so hard as for me to feel or notice, yet as I got up the watch feel to the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountain Gear Series Water Resistant Black Carabiner Clip-On Watch with Led, March 23, 2014
Got it for my husband and he loves it. Keeps great time. Looks just as good as the day I gave it to him and he's around salt water everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars gave it as a gift, October 16, 2010
I gave this as a gift to my husband. He doesnt want to wear wrist watch so this comes in handy. Hes been wearing it everyday. And the LED light comes in handy too for our son when he gets bored and we need him to be quiet. The quality is pretty good and looks elegant for the price you paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, June 18, 2014
A birthday gift to my husband. Very easy to read with large face when he is out fishing or hunting.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›