Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 12, 2013
Why do we even have this twenty word limit? I heard this song when my friend sent me a youtube link of it, and I really loved it, so, given that I had received Amazon mp3 credit (I don't know why... I just got an email about it) I decided to buy it. Yay.
on May 1, 2013
I starting falling in love with Of Monsters And Men after hearing Little Talks, but after hearing this song, I'm completely fallen! I love the music, clean lyrics, and vocals! Truly an excellent band! Highly recommend this song to anyone at any age!
on December 21, 2012
Love the beat and vocals to this one. First heard this on Sirius Alt Nation and it became one of my favorite new songs. Was disappointed it fell off their Sirius ALT18 list in late Nov, and haven't heard it played quite as much anymore...so I had to buy it
on December 20, 2012
I saw them live December 1, 2012 and it was the first time I had heard this song. They made it very fun and when I purchased the song I noticed it was just as good as when I saw them. You don't get that very often with bands and that is why I recommend it.
on February 4, 2013
This is an awesome song by an awesome band from Iceland. All of their music is awesome, inspiring and pretty uplifting. I am glad to see the freshness come onto the scene. I look forward to another album.
on May 6, 2013
I have listened to a few other songs by Of Monsters and Men and they are not the same ole sound . This was the first one I heard but also like others on this album. I thought they were from Ireland but read it wrong they are actually from Iceland.
on May 2, 2013
I really wish these guys were the pop stars instead of everyone in the pop scene now. this song is possibly the greatest song to come out of the whole 2000s. it has really great lyrics and just an overall great sound. we don't get to see many groups come from Iceland and that is a cool element as well.

overall: worth every cent
on March 17, 2013
This one of thee best cd, that I have heard in a long time, highly recommended! This worth the buy, next stop to see them in concert!
on September 30, 2013
AAAAAAHHH ITS ZEUS! EVERYBODY RUN!!! ZUES IS COME TO CONQUER THE EARTH AND SEDUCE MORE WOMEN AND YOUNG LADS. SEX WITH DEMONS GOT SODOM AND GOMORRHA BURNT. SO RUN RUN RUN. KEEP RUNNING!!!!
on May 10, 2013
I really like the clean , bright sound this group has. It makes you want to tap your foot and enjoy the rhythm. Makes you want to listen to it over and over again, which I have!