4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my feet warm and dry in -12 F.
Published 11 months ago by Emily

3.0 out of 5 stars Their cute, but...
These boots are definitely not snow boots. There very cute and received them a lot sooner then expected to. However, they aren't waterproff. It was worth the price though.
Published 11 months ago by Shamiran

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept my feet warm and dry in -12 F., January 3, 2014
I've been looking for boots for more than a month. When winter hit here (Michigan) hard, I confess to not being ready. I should've bought boots when they started putting them out for sale in August. Alas, by the time I tried to find a good pair of winter boots, most were out of stock entirely, the rest either $150+ or not available in my size. I was really picky...my demands were:

waterproof...warm, dry feet in rain, slush, or snow
thick lining (preferably some kind of faux fur or something)
none of that suede stuff...it just sucks up the water even if you spray them with waterproof stuff
no heels, or at least heel height kept to a minimum (I want to clean the car, not prance next to the snow like a fairy)
price under $50 a pair, including any taxes, shipping, and what have you
easy method of getting on and off (I find zippers tend to clog up with dried salt) and had to fit over my calves (I may be a size xs or small, but I have thick legs)

So that being said, I couldn't find anything less than $100. There was always one little sacrifice. I was wary of buying online because a lot of listings don't tell you whether the boot is waterproof, what the lining is made out of, or whether the lining actually lines the entire boot (as opposed to just a cute little ruffle around the top), how thick that lining is, etc. I found the perfect pair, actually, but it was sold old the day I found it. Ended up spending a month looking for boots and I am relieved I found these online with a decent enough description to make my buy. The day they arrived my car got stuck in the snow at my office's parking lot because they didn't bother to plow it; I had the pleasure of digging myself out three times.

The good:
-They keep my feet warm and dry.
-The lining is "sherpa" but according to spouse from that region of the world it is just some faux sherpa lining, but whatever, it's warm and it lines all the through the boot. I thought it didn't seem thick, but it was -12 F this morning and my feet were quite fine.
-I can stuff the bottom of my pants in them and wear substantial socks.
-Easy Velcro opening on the sides.
-No heels!

The not-so-ideal:
-I wish it wasn't white (not a fan of the purple choice, either)...white will show every speck of dirt and nastiness in the winter, black would have been nice. More color choices in general would have been nice.
-I'm not sure how the sizing works. This seems to be a UK company and I ordered a size 9 (US), which I am. They came with a size 7 tag, I assume that being the UK sizing. But I don't think it's an exact equivalent, since my toes seem to be just slightly squished. I wish there was a half size. I wouldn't order up a size, though, they'd be too big and clunky.
-Lining sheds fuzz on my pants, but I'm hoping that will stop with time.
-Style is just meh. they don't look like anything special, but that was a super low priority for me anyway.
-Came with a big yellow stain on one toe, but they'll get dirty anyway so oh well.

In other words, they meet my needs, I am a satisfied customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, December 28, 2013
Initially thought the wrong size had been sent but made in Britain so size was as ordered. Good boots for the price and keep my
feet toasty. Worked well in the snow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Winter Boots, January 15, 2014
I ordered these for those snowy days, and for the warmth they offer. The boots fit well, keep out the water and keep my feet warm with the furry lining. I have received many compliments and would recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for this coooold winter, January 1, 2014
I wear 7 1/2 and purchased size 8, fits just right. Warm, sturdy on snow. Easy on and off. The only thing I would wish for is a hook or button to close up the top. The velcro doesn't go all the way up and my ankles are pretty skinny.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much cuter than picture, January 10, 2014
B. Doerr (Bellevue, NE USA) - See all my reviews
These look kind of plain and bulky in the picture, but they are so cute on and very warm and roomy. I was looking for something just to throw on when it's really cold on the way to the office but these are cute enough, I will wear them much more than expected..

3.0 out of 5 stars Their cute, but..., January 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My purple boots ROCK!, January 15, 2014
They are as described by MW. Even the color is pretty accurate to what you see in the picture (you know how sometimes light or shading on items pictures can be deceitful? What you see is what you get). They fit just right and the materials are just what I need to survive the weather conditions: to keep my feet warm and dry, without leaving a little bit of style out of question.
Easy to clean up, quick on-off, comfortable, affordable, good quality materials...
I definitely recommend not only the product, but doing business with this seller, for they did GREAT with my order, not only sending what I actually ordered and was offered, BUT also for how prompt they processed and shipped my boots (ETA was 4 to 5 weeks. Package was delivered 6 days after I ordered).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 7, 2014
Very nice snow boots. Looks exactly as the picture. Good quality for the price, easy to get on and off.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT, January 13, 2014
Karl (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
These boots were a gift..perfect fit.. Decent quality and at a decent price. Very Pleased and I have no issues at all, all positive!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing off, January 19, 2014
Way to small... The UK size comparison chart is way off... They looked perfect to what I wanted very disappointed

Mountain Warehouse Frost Womens Snow Boot