5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!
I really love them. Great quality materials and tidy assembly. The size system was a little confusing so they are a little smaller than I expected, but they still fit and do the job wonderfully. Used them first day I got them! Recommended!
Published 6 months ago by Tay

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase ever !!
Worst boots ever !! I'm aware of the size difference between the Uk and Us , however these are cheaply made . Worst purchase ever !!
Published 6 months ago by Scarlett Ruby

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, January 11, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase ever !!, January 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE SMALL, January 30, 2014
They are great, and it looks like you can walk perfectly on the snow. They are beatiful but a little small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the effort., March 3, 2014
While the boots are a little large for a size 6 American, I got used to the fit, and it's nice to have a little extra room for things like extra sock coverage. My old pair was fairly tight, and I ended up destroying the front zipper from trying to cram everything in. With the side closure on these, I don't have to worry about a zipper, which is a real time-saver in the morning when trying to get ready to venture out into the snow. So far, they seem very durable, and I haven't had a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected..., April 28, 2014
Was disappointed with the shoe size, it runs way to big.
Also, the insulation is no good. Water was able to get inside and my socks and feet got wet.

I would not recommend these boots to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY quick shipment. Thanks!, April 18, 2014
Happy with these boots. They are a good fit and easy to get on. Not real heavy boots but good to throw on quickly to get out and shovel when it snoiws. Great color....eggplant...unusual in a nice way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot for reasonable price, April 8, 2014
D. Panebianco (Staten Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I was happy with the quality of this boot. A size 8 would have been a bit to small, the 9 a little to large. But okay with heavy socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 7, 2014
These are simply fantastic boots. Pretty, warm, comfortable and I just love them. I have two pair and am going to get more for gifts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned boots, March 13, 2014
I returned them. I liked the looks of the boot itself but they were too big and not comfortable. I am waiting for my refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Mt. Snow Boots, March 13, 2014
The boots came promptly after I placed my order and not 30 days as expected. They are comfy and lightweight. They came just in time for our last big snow. And purple being one of my favorite colours goes perfectly with my Lilac snow coat and purple gloves.I ordered size 7, I normally wear a size 6 1/2, fit was great!

Mountain Warehouse Frosty Womens Snow Boot