These burly bags are made for carrying anything and everything. We’ve hauled these everywhere and they’re built tough as nails.
A burly bag made for carrying anything and everything, the Mountainsmith Travel Trunk is a great choice whether you're traveling across the country or driving some gear across town. The Travel Trunk is tough as nails, with a body made of 600-denier nylon Kodra fabric and reinforced with 1,000-denier Kodra. More significantly, it offers a ton of storage space--from 2,900 cubic inches (medium) to 11,000 cubic inches (extra-extra-large), depending on the size you choose. As a bonus, the Travel Trunk offers no shortage of accessory pockets, including an internal zippered pocket, elastic rigging for a quick stash, and a zippered front panel pocket. Other features include two compression straps with quick-release hardware, two end haul handles, a wrapped haul handle, YKK zippers, and a removable anti-slip shoulder strap. Compatible with the Mountainsmith Strapette harness (large through XX large only), the Travel Trunk carries a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 20 by 11 by 10 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1 pound 14 ounces
- Volume: 2,900 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 25 by 15 by 12 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2 pounds 11 ounces
- Volume: 5,900 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 30 by 16 by 15 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3 pounds 10 ounces
- Volume: 8,500 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 33 by 17 by 16 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5 pounds 4 ounces
- Volume: 11,000 cubic inches