Morrison is a 3 Season, 2 Person Tent. Weight 4lbs, 11oz.
Convenient, water-resistant stuff sacks include convenient assembly instructions printed right on the bag.
Outdoor outfitter Mountainsmith has been designing rugged, versatile tents for more than 30 years. The new two-person, three-season Morrison tent is another solid addition to the line, and was recently recognized with the 2011 Backpacker Gear Guide
"Killer Deal" and "Killer Value" awards.
Boasting more than 35 square feet of space, plenty of light, and optimal ventilation thanks to large mesh wall panels, the Morrison additionally features a bathtub floor with taped seams to keep the interior dry. A freestanding, two-pole design and color-coded fly attachment system mean you can set the tent up in minutes, and instructions are conveniently printed on the stuff sack for quick reference. Double vestibules add 14 square feet of dry storage space, while a removable canopy shelf offers an easy-access perch to stow all of those small essentials.
- Freestanding three-season, two-person tent
- Two doors and vestibules
- Bathtub floor construction with taped seams
- Mesh wall panels for improved ventilation
- Detachable ceiling loft and interior mesh storage pockets
- Clip-pole attachment for reduced weight and improved breathability
- Guyout attachment points
- Reflective guylines with "tri-glide" cord adjustment
- Tent fly includes adjustable ventilation windows
- Color-coded SR tent and fly buckle attachment
- Multiple grommet pole attachment points
- 7000 Series aluminum alloy Yunan poles
- Set-up instructions printed on stuff sack
- Eight 6061 aluminum-reinforced V-stakes
- 185T polyester rainfly with 2,000-millimeter-rated polyurethane coating
- 190T polyester floor with 5,000-millimeter-rated polyurethane coating
- Breathable 185T polyester tent material
- 30-denier, 244T nylon storage sack
- YKK zippers
- 35 square feet of main floor space
- 14 square feet of total vestibule space
- Measures 56 by 43 by 92 inches (W x H x D) when set up
- Measures 7.5 by 18 inches (W x D) packed
- Four-pound, 11-ounce weight
Mountainsmith products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.