5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
If you want to keep your back dry this is the perfect product. Storage was a little awkward because of the design.
Published 5 months ago by JP

3.0 out of 5 stars very well constructed
This is a pack that is well constructed, I just didn't like the way the pack protruded from the back due to its sub frame.
Published 21 months ago by jaybird0930

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this pack, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Mountainsmith Wraith 25 Pack (Sports)
I hiked the Appalachian Trail with the Mountainsmith Ghost 50. The pack held up well. The Wraith is a smaller version of that pack. I bought this and they have made several improvements making the pack more rugged. The pack has a great feel! I put it on and it just feels right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for biking, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Mountainsmith Wraith 25 Pack (Sports)
Great for biking and hiking. Really reduces the sweaty back when I bike to work. Feels very ergonomic and high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Day-hike bag, November 29, 2012
Z. Liu (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mountainsmith Wraith 25 Pack (Sports)
This bag is of good quality and well designed.Ordered this and did day hike 3 times with it now, carrying stove, mountain house, layers, water bottle, bladder, camera, etc
I carried my 40D+17-40mm 4.0 lens using Case Logic DSLR Camera Holster TBC-406 hanged to the shoulder strap on my chest with 2 Carabiners and a piece of paracord, good solution, easy access and storage.
Carried 20+ pounds very comfortably through the hikes like upper Yosemite fall trail, 7 miles up/down slopes.
My complain:
- I used Platypus Big ZipTM SL 3.0L water bladder, it fits in the pouch, but tightly, so I can only get ~2.2L of water, and had to put in bladder empty before filling. (This has nothing to do with the product though, might help you if you are using the same bladder)

3.0 out of 5 stars very well constructed, February 24, 2013