Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mountainsmith Wraith 25 Mountainlight Backpack (Asphalt Grey)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on November 29, 2012
This bag is of good quality and well designed.Ordered this and did day hike 3 times with it now, carrying stove, mountain house, layers, water bottle, bladder, camera, etc
I carried my 40D+17-40mm 4.0 lens using Case Logic DSLR Camera Holster TBC-406 hanged to the shoulder strap on my chest with 2 Carabiners and a piece of paracord, good solution, easy access and storage.
Carried 20+ pounds very comfortably through the hikes like upper Yosemite fall trail, 7 miles up/down slopes.
My complain:
- I used Platypus Big ZipTM SL 3.0L water bladder, it fits in the pouch, but tightly, so I can only get ~2.2L of water, and had to put in bladder empty before filling. (This has nothing to do with the product though, might help you if you are using the same bladder)
on February 4, 2014
I hiked the Appalachian Trail with the Mountainsmith Ghost 50. The pack held up well. The Wraith is a smaller version of that pack. I bought this and they have made several improvements making the pack more rugged. The pack has a great feel! I put it on and it just feels right!
on November 13, 2013
Great for biking and hiking. Really reduces the sweaty back when I bike to work. Feels very ergonomic and high quality.
on February 24, 2013
This is a pack that is well constructed, I just didn't like the way the pack protruded from the back due to its sub frame.
on June 26, 2014
If you want to keep your back dry this is the perfect product. Storage was a little awkward because of the design.
on September 14, 2015
My son loves it. (And he is hard to please.) It is built very well and looks like it will last for a long time.

See 1 answered question