3,212 Reviews
 (1,947)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this mount
I haven't had this too long, but so far I LOVE it! Here's why:

1. I have an iPhone 4 in a nice thick protective case, and the arms on this mount are angled perfectly, and have a nice cushy foam on them, so they close gently but firmly on the sides. Holds the phone perfectly, which my last mount did not.

2. The mount also has a "foot" that my iPhone...
Published on February 14, 2011 by R. A. Buley Neumar

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but not the perfect fit for my phone
This mount caught my eye because it wasn't a windshield/dash/vent/cupholder mount like most of the other non-permanent phone mounts, and it came up in searches for "HTC EVO Shift Car Mount". I like the idea, since the CD slot has gone the way of the cassette deck with MP3s, so it's a good use of space. Would have given more stars, except I bought this for an HTC EVO...
Published on July 26, 2011 by A. DI SCHINO

‹ Previous | 157 58 59322 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded My Expectations, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices (Electronics)
This fits snugly into my cd slot and was easy to install. My iPhone is very secure and there is no obstruction of my view of the road.

5.0 out of 5 stars the solution I was waiting for, June 26, 2014
M Q Battle "Q" (Westchester Co., NY USA) - See all my reviews
Finally I can support my phone (S5) at eye level. Suction never worked. This keeps it right over the lighter/power jack for charging, critical when navigating. Even works with a CD in the player!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 26, 2014
Paul Brooks Beck (Long Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I've had my Mountek for a year. It's the cleverest and neatest mounting option for my iPhone 5. It works perfectly in my car, holding my phone securely in just the right spot. I got lucky though, because placement depends entirely on make and model of the vehicle you own.

I would've given it five stars, but the one weakness of this product that I have identified is the use of plastic sprockets in the internal ratchet mechanism used to clamp the phone in place. After about 6 months of daily use, the release mechanism went a bit wonky. Instead of the clamp springing open cleanly when I push the release button, I have to hold the button and prise it open with my other hand. Metal hardware would've been a better choice. No biggy though. It still clamps my phone securely.

2.0 out of 5 stars I DONT LIKE IT FOR MY GPS, June 25, 2014
IS NICE GOES PERFECT IN THE CD PLAYER. BUT MY GPS DOSENT STAY IN PLACE. MAYBE IS NOT FOR THE MODEL THAT I HAVE,

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly and exactly what i expected, June 25, 2014
saw some reviews and it was exactly what I needed. Doesn't seem like it will damage anything within the CD player.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but cradle loosens a bit, June 24, 2014
good, but the tensioner that adjusts the cradle tilt loosens up over a short time. luckly you can tighten on back with a coin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 24, 2014
Kyle McKinzey (Mansfield, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I have a good commute in lots of DFW traffic. I keep this clipped to my AC vent and it hold's it steady. Never falls off or tilts. I open up Google Maps and drive to work because it's better than my GPS as far as the traffic.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 24, 2014
Jesse Boudreau (Buxton, NC United States) - See all my reviews
perfect for mount, without using the kind that stick to the window. holds my iphone and note 3, no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for me, June 24, 2014
I drive a Mini Cooper, and there is not much room to mount my phone to use the GPS. This device is just perfect. It fits in securely, holds different size phones, and as long as I tighten it properly it doesn't budge. It's very convenient and easy to use a well. So great for people with smaller cars or who just don't want to block part of their windshield like many car mounts do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, June 22, 2014
Great for placing a cell phone in a visible location without the use of a suction cup or adhesives. Can be removed and installed without any damage to the CD slot. Quick and easy set-up and removal.

‹ Previous | 157 58 59322 | Next ›