Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Set Of 5 Mounts For The Mobius ActionCam HD Camera By Novotm.
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 25, 2014
I haven't used all of these mounts yet, but I have used the tripod, the suction cup mount, and the velcro mount. I placed the suction cup mount on my windshield and a few months later it hasn't shown any signs of coming off. All I have to do is screw the camera into place and I have a great dash cam for my car. When I leave the car a quick unscrew and I'm good to go. I don't ever have to mess with the mount, it stays exactly where I set it.

I've used the velcro mount on my snowboard helmet and had 0 issues with that either. The camera stayed in place securely and the camera stayed where it was aimed all day.

I plan on using the handlebar mount on my motorcycle this summer and I don't expect any issues based on the performance of the other mounts that I've used.
on May 9, 2015
The suction cup works on my motorcycle helmet as well as the fairing on my Street Glide. I have put thousands of miles on with the camera mounted on the fairing and had zero issues, even in the rain. Would recommend!
on January 29, 2015
Ordered these for my mobius camera. Was delivered quickly from Novotm. Came in a small box with all the items shown. Has a variety of mounts for different applications. I am pleased with my purchase.
on December 27, 2014
All of them work reasonably well. I had to add a few flat washers to the helmet mount to keep the camera from rotating on the mount. The adjustability of the other mounts is very good and the camera is held securely on them. Good versatility with the ability to mount the camera on nearly anything.
on September 12, 2014
I would say that this set is going to work for many other small form factor cameras. Get it if, you9 do not already have a numerous small camera mounting options.
on May 9, 2014
This is a very nice set of mounts to use with almost any camera with a tripod mount..I also use with my Sony cameras.
on July 18, 2014
Every mount/accessory works perfectly. It would be nice if they also included the visor clip mount, though.
on January 11, 2015
Very versatile set of mounts but why not include the visor clip?
on April 30, 2015