Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Movado Men's 0606610 "Museum" Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

87%
13%

on August 2, 2014
I own several Movado watches and I've never seen this one in any of the jewerly stores - I had it in my wish list for a very long time and finally decided to take the plunge! This is definitely the 'real' thing. Although it's about a shade darker than the picture, this MOVADO is a real beauty! Take note, however, that this is a very BIG and BOLD watch - and does not have the 'ultra slim' casing that is the cardinal trademark of the brand. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Very impressive!
on July 26, 2015
Classy watch! The blue is definitely darker than the picture, but I love the watch. Very clean, and not too big.
review image
on December 16, 2014
My boyfriend LOVED this watch. It embodies everything the Movado brand is - sleek, timeless, minimalist luxury. The blue in the dial is much darker in person which is what I wanted. Perfect for everyday wear or when you really want to dress to impress. He gets so many compliments! Shipped quickly and packaged very well!
on January 11, 2016
I bought this watch as a Christmas present for my handsome husband. It's a really sharp and hip looking watch and I enjoy seeing it on his wrist. Less dressy than the classic movado museum watch and much bigger.
on April 6, 2015
Bought this as a birthday gift for my BF. I was unsure if he would like it bc of the leather band. He LOVES it! It does look sharp on him and He's a tall guy so the face is perfect size for him. The blue id darker than pictured. It's still nice.
on February 24, 2016
Great looking watch. As many of the reviews stated, the blue color on the watch piece is a little more darker that what is displayed on your computer screen.
The size 40mm was just the right size for my wrist.
Watch came with a two (2) year warranty from Movado as well.
on October 18, 2015
I got this as a gift from my wife. I love watches and this definitely one of my finest. I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear it. The dark blue dial is definitely unique. Movado definitely makes great watches and there is no doubt about it. The dial on this watch is not to big or small. It's perfect. I would highly recommend it.
on February 24, 2014
I love the fact that it's a rarely seen movado I LOVE the dual-blue dial but couldn't give the watch a perfect score because it's not offered with a silver/stainless band it would look AWESOME with a silver band so I'm definitely looking into the price of this else might return for a silver/stainless band with white or silver dial, unless I can find a blue for same price! GREAT DEAL FOR A REAL DEAL MOVADO WITH THE WARRANTY CARD!
on June 26, 2015
It's gorgeous, stylish and sleek. I like the large face. The blue is darker than the picture and, therefore, looks almost black indoors but blue outdoors. I bought it for my boyfriend, who adores it. The only issue for some would be that it has no alarm.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
This watch is beautiful. The face is a bit bigger than other Movado watches, but still elegant and classic. Much lighter weight than watches with the stainless steel bands. My husband loves it!