5.0 out of 5 stars EVERYTHING THAT I EXPECTED!
Great Product! Fast Shipment!Excellent Seller! The product exceeded my expectations and I look forward to many late nights of gaming with it.
Published 7 months ago by Amy Comerford

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good
I don't write many reviews, but right now there are only 3 reviews for this product and 2 of them are (unbelievably) 5 stars. I was moved by CTA's response to the 1 star review (I figured they must really believe in the product if they wanted to address the complaints), so I decided buy this rifle instead of the $30 one. Although not very articulate, the 1 star reviewer...
Published on February 24, 2011 by ctelder

3.0 out of 5 stars Works Good, January 29, 2014
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
Though I've only used this product in few time it works fine. Though mine broke the first time I tried to take off the motion controller for the wand use. Be very careful the front plastic pin is way to fragile.

4.0 out of 5 stars scope is pointless, January 28, 2014
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
I just received my yesterday and have been playing with it almost 5 hours. love it, so much easier than the ps3 controller in shooting games. the diagram messed me up at first on how to install the butt, took me about 10 mins to notice the clip holding the block in place. I enjoy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars weak and flimsy, December 23, 2013
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
This item came quickly. I was surprized to see how flimsy and delicate it is. Broke part of it putting it together and I was very careful. The construction is poor and easy to see it just by looking at it. The scope is only for looks not usable. You can get use to the buttons but the regular controller is superior over the gun.

1.0 out of 5 stars ATENTION-ATENCIOOOONNN!!!, November 13, 2013
Edfran Espinoza (Guatire, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
It turns out that the rifle was used, and not only that was missing an accessory, therefore I can not use it, also already had a refund .. and also Amazon sold me knowing this, do not know why, maybe they wanted to outsmart me. ... / Resulta que el rifle estaba usado, y no solo eso le faltaba un accesorio, por lo tanto no puedo usarlo, ademas ya tenia una devolucion..e igualmente Amazon me lo vendio sabiendo esto, no se porque, quiza quisieron pasarse de listos conmigo....

2.0 out of 5 stars No Go Gun!, January 10, 2013
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
Right out of the box the joy stick was broke so the gun didn't work properly. I wouldn't buy this but if your feeling risky you can try your luck at it.

2.0 out of 5 stars This product es very frail, October 28, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
I only used it one time and one accessory and broked, but I hope this product will work more time

3.0 out of 5 stars toy controller, September 21, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
this gun is pretty fun once u start playing it, but isn't made like a controller more like a toy.
The battery compartment wouldn't stay shut the first time i put batteries in it, i had to duck tape it shut before i even got to use it. The scope isn't functional(can't see through it)and hard to get on and off, i feel like i'm going to break it trying. Realy hard to play Call of Duty, just not the same as a regular controller(impossible to navigate smoothly).
There is a swicth for sound effects, single, 3 round burst and full auto. Trigger is toy-like but works ok in gameplay.
The hand grip is hard to reach the thumb joystick and trigger, i have small hands for a man but i have to stretch my fingers to far for smooth gameplay, normal size hands shouldn't have a problem.
Overall it's still pretty cool, not the best for seriuos gaming but alot of fun to hold. when ever the General calls me in
and start playing Call of Duty, i wont be using this rifle. i would only use it for killzone3,socom,etc. (slower gameplay)
I guess it's worth the $40 i paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, August 15, 2014
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
We have not used yet but it can be used as a controller itself or used with a motion controller its awesome

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy it unless you have the MOVE., January 12, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
When I bought this (for 60$ mind you) I thought it would be cool to use. This was to my experience not fun at all. The buttons are the same but in a different layout. You can do everything that you normally do with a standard PS3 controller on this Assualt Rifle. I havent tried it with the Move yet but I assume that it is just like the Wii.

In other words this can be great for little kids to play nerf fights, seeing as the buttons on the side allow you to switch from three different real gun sounds from the game. It does take Batteries, the peices are assembled by you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Assault rifle NOT for Left handers, April 30, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller (Accessory)
I'm a bit upset that this controller can't be adjusted for left-handed users. The double trigger is useless if you're a lefty. I did try to adjust my gripping but I still couldn't get my fingers on the joystick on the barrel so I could turn. Its very uncomfortable. I didn't bother putting on the stock or the scope, they are both useless, especially the scope. the only fun I had with this was the gun sounds...I put it on fully auto sound and pretended I was in a fire fight. That lasted about 5 minutes while my wife laughed at me.

I tried this with SOCOM: 4.

$60 is not worth forking out for this....

PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller
PS3 / PS3 Move Assault Rifle Controller by CTA Digital (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: $399.98