Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 21, 2011
Going home is never easy, but if you are Belle Hobart returning to the home that your nine year old brother disappeared from 20 years ago is heart wrenching. When Belle's Uncle Lucky passes away he leaves all his worldly possessions to her, so she finds herself back in her childhood hometown of Kingaken and in need of a handyman. When John Feeney, the handyman, shows up suddenly things are looking a little brighter for Belle.

Dubhghall is a faiery on the run and hiding out in the mundane world is the safest place for him. When he lands in Uncle Lucky's work shed it seems that his fairy luck might just be working for him. All he has to do is seduce Belle into offering him anything he wants in the world and then he can go home again. What he didn't plan on was falling in love.

This was a great short story that gives you a little mystery, a dramatic homecoming and some seriously melt the snow hot sex. It's a fun read set in her "Hidden" world and has some interesting build a story around me secondary characters. The chemistry between Belle and Dubhghall is sexy and entertaining. I enjoyed their banter and liked that Belle was a woman who wasn't afraid to ask for what she wanted. If you are looking for a little something to warm up the cold winter nights then Move Me is the perfect addition to your library.

I give Move Me 4 chocolate dipped strawberries. - review written originally for Guilty Indulgence reviews [...]
on January 30, 2012
How does a person deal with the loss of a little brother under mysterious circumstances when the adults that you trust and expect to turn to in times of stress and worry end up acting like morons? Their being callous and selfish left a little girl clueless and emotionally alone. When a reader meets the woman that the little girl grows into, it's a terrific sentimental hook that truly ensnares and fascinates. Once again Ms. Holly delivers a story that is as touching as it is sexually super-charged with characters that come to life in thrilling detail.

As if that wasn't enough, there's a ghost riddled by guilt and a hero on the run for his very life, along with matchmaking townspeople who know a secret or two. Move Me is rich with conflict, surprises and a quirky happy ending that made me feel like I'd found the prize in the Cracker Jack box. It was simply a ton of fun to read.

What more could the story have that kept me flipping the pages? A very inventive dream sequence, that wasn't truly a dream, inspired by magic gone awry. The hero, who is masquerading as a hunky handy man named John, was quite imaginative with magical restraints and ties. That whole scene was very seductive and the heroine responded the way I wish I could - with wholehearted abandon, acceptance and enjoyment. The question is, what part is pure dream, and what is based on reality? I enjoyed the part when the heroine, Belle, had her eyes opened to the fantastical truth. But before that was the kitchen scene. Whoa, that was hot too, especially when Belle drove him crazy by doing this one innocuous thing that makes a ton of sense after a reader realizes that what Belle saw in the dream is in fact real. I wish men had places on their bodies like that in truth. How much fun that would be?

Another aspect I liked was how Belle didn't act as "John" expected her to. It drove him nuts; it enthralled him and made him nervous. He's never gotten nervous, ever - nor does he fumble and doubt himself. But what the hero doesn't realize is that he's falling in love. That's another thing I enjoyed about this story. For as long as he's been alive, and out of all the things he experienced, the hero had never fallen in love before. I felt pretty smug about his being disconcerted by Belle. A man like that needs a strong woman who isn't afraid to face things, and who refuses to run away. She's all that and more and it made me like her character. My liking the heroine ratcheted up a notch when she did what she did in the shed. Her reaction was perfect, as was the subsequent action by the hero. It was very Gone With the Wind to a certain degree and brought to mind a grand romance with their flamboyant gestures.

The suspense and personal conflict reached another critical level when their time ran out and the door bell rang. "John" had to face the music of who he really was as well as what Belle really meant to him. Like the romantic grand gesture, the hero made what should have been a happy time into a tragedy - choosing the greater good instead of instant gratification. His willingness to do what he did, for the reasons he did it, cemented his status as `hero'. It mustn't have been easy to write this because it's not what a reader would expect nor want to read but Ms. Holly always knows how to make the happily ever after worthy of the journey.

The author also captured the heartbreak, sadness and despondent feelings of the heroine. The personal journey Belle had to take was well written and described with words that captured the emotions. It was the darkness before the dawn and was effective.

The `dawn' was a real treat. Although this isn't a holiday story per se, it had that atmosphere of "Oh look! Santa's was here! There are presents!" The final act takes place while Belle celebrated Christmas with the friends she'd ended up making in the tiny town that was now her home. That entire chapter and the epilogue that came after defined happiness and showed good things do happen to those who believe in the impossible -- you just have to be patient. The ending is also spiced with more energetic love play between Belle and Duvall a/k/a John and it captured the desperate celebration of two people finally grabbing their happily ever after and holding on to it with gusto.

Move Me delivers satisfaction and entertainment from beginning to end by combining a little mystery, emotional healing and paranormal hijinks with hot sexy loving that's unique and just a bit naughty. The book has two wonderful characters that I enjoyed watching fall in love and Ms. Holly's sense of humor comes through in terrific fashion. This story is a delight and can be considered another gem to add to my keeper shelf. I'm a happy reader.

Originally posted at LAS Erotic Reviews
on March 12, 2012
This is my first venture into Faerie land and oh my I cannot believe how much I had been missing! Belle and John/Duvall were magnificent, but I have to say John/Duvall "moved me" like no other hero has ever moved me before....he is absolutley DEVINE(sigh) Thank you Ms. Holly for bringing him to life in your magical way and you have yet another fan in me! I can only dream to have a faerie "dream walk" for me....... unforgetable is what I would call this novella!
on January 8, 2013
I've read almost all of Emma Holly`s works, and this one is my new favorite. It's short, but well paced, awesome characters and a good plot. Another perk too is it's M/F. Multiple couples gets tiring after a while. If your looking for a great read, I`d recommend this book to anybody!
on May 26, 2012
Well written, great imagination and imagery. Very Sexy! You will not be disappointed by the story or the characters. Well developed characters in a story we can all enjoy, with lots of hot raunchy erotica to make it more fun. If you did not believe in faeries you may want to after you read this story
on July 4, 2012
Belle Hobart has come back to the place where she lost a lot as a child. Her uncle's house is where her younger brother disappeared and where her parents, mourning this unexplained loss, stopped giving Belle the small amount of belonging they had before. Belle had always known that her parents loved her brother much more than her and that she was an afterthought to them. Now her uncle has left her his house, and Belle has returned even if she is unsure why. Hidden deep in her heart is the hope that she can find out what happened to her brother and maybe find him.

Dubhahall "Duvall" is a Faerie Prince of Talfryn who is on the run from an enemy who has somehow learned his true name. Until Duvall can gain a new true name, he will be at risk and therefore so will his parents and the people of Talfryn. Taking a risk, Duvall jumped through a fragile gate into human outside world. Somehow Duvall will gain what he seeks here, a new human true name that will be much harder for anyone to learn. Duvall has landed at the Hobart house and the first thing he sees gives him the idea of how he can fulfill his needs.

When Belle's hired workman shows up, she is surprised at how sexy he is and also at how fast the passion rises upon meeting him. Duvall needed to get closer to Belle, and taking the place of her repairman works, as does seducing her. What Duvall didn't count on was that he would feel the same passion that Belle did. Several things happen when their passion explodes into life. Belle learns why Duvall is there, Duvall gets what he wants along with other revelations and most importantly love springs into being. When morning comes, Duvall is gone and Belle is left wondering if he will ever come back, or if her love will go unfulfilled.

Seduction works both ways when a determined faerie meets the human woman of his dreams. Move Me follows Duvall and Belle as they meet and find a love that transcends the rules of both faerie and the human plane. I really wanted Belle to find the happiness after so many years of being unhappy and Duvall was obviously the one to bring it to her. Duvall might have had selfish reasons for meeting Belle, but I saw those fall away the closer they became. By the time that Belle knew who and what Duvall was, I knew that they just had to find a way to experience the love they had found. I loved how Duvall's actions expressed his love for Belle in the best ways possible. Once again Emma Holly has found a way to give us a hot and sweet story that you won't want to put down. Move Me takes equal parts of humor, hot sex and deep emotions and rolls it all together in such an enjoyable way. Another keeper that won't leave my reader.

Reviewed by Jo
For Joyfully Reviewed
Won this book in a contest. "Move Me" was a really great read to me. I kind of wondered how her brother disappeared, I wish she would have went into more depth on that front, but maybe in her other books she explains a bit better. I was really surprised that Belle was so quick to have sex with someone she did not know, but Dubhghall seemed so sweet and sexy that hey if I was in her shoes I would be quick to give it up too lol. It was awesome that they both feel in love. I can not wait to read the entire Hidden series in order.
on January 8, 2013
Emma Holly has penned a salty/sweet tale of commitment and unexpected love. A sad but courageously determined heroine and a hero who is Antonio Banderas and Pierce Brosnan rolled into one utterly scrumptious package. Duvall's flowery and slightly archaic way of speaking was also endearing. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
on December 10, 2011
Move Me by Emma Holly
Another absolutely delightful, sexy and sweet story set in her Hidden Series.
Belle returns to Kingaken because her Uncle has left her his house. She hasn't been back since her brother Danny disappeared. While there she meets an incredibly sexy handyman and reunites with some old friends.
This story has fabulous fairy sex, fairy luck and a holiday HEA. I absolutely loved this.
on December 30, 2011
I enjoyed this book thoroughly. I'm really looking forward to the follow up story about their honeymoon.

I have read almost everything Ms. Holly has published and she never disappoints.