5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ....fun......fun
My son wore this costume to his Halloween party and all the kids thought it was awesome. Some kids didn't know who Spock was but they do now. This is a great costume.
Published on December 29, 2009 by Shopper Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but CHEAPLY MADE
Published on December 29, 2011 by Neerosis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ....fun......fun, December 29, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good for Star Trek; the NEXT Next Generation, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Star Trek Spock Child Shirt (Toy)
This outfit was purchased so my 3-yr-old daughter would match my adult Star Trek Science costume. And it does perfectly. It is just a tad large for a 3-yr-old, which is fine for her to grow into. I temporarily hemmed the sides and pinned the collar. Otherwise, she looked great and was a BIG HIT at the convention. She felt like a superstar... trekker!

Honestly, with all the niche options out there for our little girls - trouble-making tomboys, prissy princesses, skanky skaters -- I have a hard tome finding anything bad about the "Big-Bang Theorists/Trekkies/Dr Whovians" crowd.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son really loves this costume., April 10, 2013
Great and durable quality. Simply perfect for young Star Trek fans! Would highly recommend to any one considering this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but CHEAPLY MADE, December 29, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Trek Movie Child's Blue Shirt Costume with Dickie and Pants, Medium (Toy)
We bought 4 of these for my boys. 2 only made it through Halloween night before we had holes where the stitching was unraveling on the pants. REALLY loosely stitched. Shirts are still hanging in there with only 1 unraveling. My kids like to play dress-up so they would like to wear these after Halloween on occasion. It wouldn't be a big deal to re-stitch, I would think, if you have a machine and know how....

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made but functional, May 14, 2014
If you have the time to reinforce the seams on the pants, they're usable, and I'd check the seams on the shirt just in case. My child enjoyed the costume and it certainly held up well enough for Halloween. I would say that it was sized just a bit small (I got a medium), but not too much off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Costume, February 12, 2014
This product is cheap. I wouldn't even work as pajamas. The fabric is so thin if you hold them up to the light you can see through them. Save your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product..Great Service.., January 8, 2014
This outfit was a hit with my grandsons. Quality outfit and the price was great! They love playing the characters!

4.0 out of 5 stars The shirt is worth the price =), the pants need to go, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Star Trek Spock Child Shirt (Toy)
the top is nice, looks like it will last...however pants are a waste, he just used his twill black pants instead....the pants that came were so thin & flimsy....but the shirt alone was worth the price =).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume for my son!, November 7, 2013
My son loved it, it was just the thing for him. The stitching on the sleeve started to come undone or I would have given it a 5 star rating.
Overall great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, October 15, 2013
The look on my son's face was priceless when he tried this costume on. The price is very affordable (it was double the price in our local Halloween stores). Shipping was fast. Very happy overall!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›