5.0 out of 5 stars 38E and best bra I've ever had
I am a 38E and have a medium size frame. I have tried almost every sports bra that there is, and this one is the very best. In the past I have had to double or triple up on bras to make sure my breasts didn't bounce too much during moderate or heavy activity. I use Moving Comfort Jubralee in 38E for high-impact Zumba exercise three times a week.

The bra is...
Published on May 18, 2012 by M. Stanfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to the Fiona instead!
Published 24 months ago by Chris Janetsky

5.0 out of 5 stars 38E and best bra I've ever had, May 18, 2012

The bra is true-to-size. I like the adjustable straps, which have velcro. I was wary of that initially, but I have not had any problems with it coming loose. The back has a typical bra closure which is nice since when you're sweaty it is hard to pull a bra over your head. With this one, you don't have to. The straps can become slightly itchy in places, however.

The bra does not have any underwire, which initially made me nervous, but even as a 38E, this holds my breasts in place and passes the "jump test." The molded cups help to prevent uniboob, but the breasts do occasionally slide together. I put a small rag in there to absorb sweat and keep them from sticking together.

I wash this bra by hand, and not after every workout. Even after a heavy workout, it does not absorb smells, so often I just hang it to dry. I machine washed it once and do not recommend this. It did cause a few threads to come loose (not too bad), so now I only handwash just to make sure I don't ruin the quality and lose my $50.

Altogether, this is a great quality bra for women with large chests who have tried everything, and I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stick to the Fiona instead!, February 4, 2013
This is the first review I have written because this bra sucks! The velcro on the straps is not nearly strong enough. One side is constantly coming undone while I am running. I must look ridiculous as I run down the street with my hands inside my shirt trying to fix my bra strap. I am going to sew it in position so that it works. I LOVE the Fiona bra - stick with that!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as other styles, April 16, 2012
I purchased this bra based on my liking the Maia by Moving Comfort. The Maia has underwire support and two layers that both support heavy activity but also keep the wearer from getting the dreaded uni-boob. I love it, so I decided to try out other Moving Comfort products. The Jubralee bra, however, it a bit of let down. It does not fit nearly as well as the Maia. I get a uni-boob after running a short period of time. I also tend to spill out a bit because it's cut a little low for being a DD size. Moving Comfort is a manufacturer specializing in large-busted sports bra, I would expect their styles to be accomodating. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I did not return it because it does eliminate bouncing despite it's awkward fit... and I needed another sports bra that has a decent fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Moving Comfort Jubralee Bra 36C, March 25, 2014
After wearing Fiona's for years, I tried the Jubralee in the same size (36C) because they were on sale. Such a disappointment. The Jubralee's run much smaller, have less support, and the "adjustable" velcro straps aren't even close to the Fiona's straps. They are so short and the velcro not strong enough that they come undone when I run. Basically they sit in my drawer :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Jubralee bra, October 19, 2012
El Rae (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this and the Fiona bra- same size, very different fit! This one is much smaller than the Fiona. I haven't been wearing it...

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible shoulder strap design, June 19, 2013
Purple Recluse (Oceanside, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
The biggest problem with this bra is the shoulder straps. They are too short for me, so I wanted to lengthen them. I can only get an extra 0.5 inches before the velcro comes undone while putting it on; I haven't tried any physical activity yet. Also, if you shorten them, the velcro catches on the "hidden loop", causing it to fray and pill. I also worry about the velcro wearing out, just because velcro always does.

I wear a 30DD. If you measure the bra at its longest standard setting (so the velcro doesn't catch on the loop), from the front to the back (over the shoulder) is 23". From the top of the bra to the back is 17". I've set one of my other bras to 26" and 19", but it still has 2" left if I wanted to lengthen it further.

I definitely get the uniboob effect, but that doesn't bother me much.

One of the only advantages of this bra is that it is rather low cut. I can wear it with a v-neck shirt without it poking out. This means I can wear it when I go out dancing, which isn't something I can do with any other sports bra I've owned. Of course, having it be low cut usually means it has less control when your breasts bounce up while running.

The only reason why I'm not returning it is because I paid only $13, and it's not worth the hassle of shipping it back. (Also, it's impossible to find any bra in my size for less than $20.) I'd be really upset if I paid $30 or $54.

1.0 out of 5 stars More Like Moving DIScomfort!, September 26, 2013
The best thing about wearing this bra to run is, it takes your mind off of how tired your legs are. I cannot understand the people here who say it runs true to size. I was fitted for it at a running store, and the girl with the tape measure insisted that I wear a 32D. I laughed; in normal bras a B cup is a little too big! The joke was on me; the D cup is still too tight. The upper edge cuts into me under my arms and chafes badly. As if that isn't bad enough, the inside of the thing is rough and itchy. I thought after washing it would soften up and feel looser... no such luck! And the velcro straps are a pain... they do come loose every now and then. I wish I could return the thing. I will certainly retire it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sports Bra EVER!, May 6, 2012
I am a 34E so I've always had a difficult time finding bras that fit properly. I've been a distance runner for about 20 years now and this is hands down the best bra I have ever found! I wasn't thrilled that it clasps like any regular, everyday bra in the back however the fit turned me around almost immediately. The cost is a bit high for me as I would much rather prefer to spend Target kind of money but I don't mind saving for this bra! It's well worth the wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Busty Girls, this is the bra for you!, September 21, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friend who is quite chesty. She loves it, the price is great and she keeps raving about how comfy it is. She washes it on the cold setting and lays flat to dry, she has not had any issues with shrinking our stretching.

5.0 out of 5 stars I said goodbye to shoulder and neck pain., September 25, 2014
Straps in the right places so I don't have muscle and blood constriction on my neck and shoulders. No movement. Perfect support for me.
I'm a bit gender-fluid though so I thoroughly prefer having my chest pulled as close and tightly to my body as possible. This bra is exactly what I wanted. Girlies that enjoy showing off a defined rack- probably should not grab this one then.
I also bought the Fiona which does the same thing as the Jubralee but the seams drive me crazy. I wear that one with looser shirts. Jubralee I pair with close-fitting tanks and tees.
Thank you Moving Comfort for making a bra that actually takes care of my body. Too many bras don't give a squat about how us ladies feel in them, genuine function, or our health. Clearly, Moving Comfort does.

I'm a 34B, which is the one I purchased and it fits perfectly.
You'll have no complaints from me on this one.

Moving Comfort Jubralee Blizzard Size 38B