Moving Comfort Women's Fiona Bra
|Price:||$17.99 - $99.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Polyester 88% / Lycra 12%
- 3" high
- 8" wide
- Adjustable back closure
- Seam-free interior molded cups
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our #1 selling bra, the favorite that women buy in multiples, is always in the gym bag ready to wear. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit.
Moving Comfort's most popular sports bra, the Fiona features seam-free molded cups with one-way stretch powermesh that encapsulates the breasts for support and limits up and down movement. This means that you can maintain the shape of your bust, while still receiving the high level of support and movement control that you expect from a sports bra. Two-way stretch powermesh on the back of the bra provides extra-firm support, while front adjustable straps with flattering design lines and a concealed hook-and-loop closure provide a perfect fit and enhance support. The wide-banded back will not bite into your sides and is fastened with three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows. Bras with bands sized 40 to 44 have a fourth row on the band. The Fiona Bra is constructed with fabrics that manage moisture for high-intensity activities.
Designed for high-impact sports, the Fiona features combined encapsulation and compression support. The encapsulation bra cup construction surrounds the breast to give support and shaping, protecting the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports. Compression bra construction redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall limiting overall motion. The Fiona is an exceptional sports bra, designed to flatter a woman's form, while offering optimum fit and comfort performance.
- Seam-free molded cups
- One-way stretch Powermesh encapsulates in front
- Two-way stretch Powermesh in back
- Adjustable front straps
- Concealed front hook-and-loop closure on straps
- Three plush-backed hook-and-eye rows on band
- Fourth row on 40-44 bands
- Compression: Bra cup construction that redistributes breast tissue to evenly press against the chest wall to limit motion
- Encapsulation: Bra cup construction that surrounds the breast to give support and shaping. Based on various degrees of impact, this structure helps to protect the breast tissue from horizontal, vertical, and circular motion during sports activities.
- Body: 88 percent polyester, 12 percent spandex
- Interior Cups: 100 percent polyester
- Back Lining: Powermesh--83 percent nylon, 17 percent Lycra
- Front Yoke Lining: 90 percent nylon, 10 percent spandex
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn't ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there were women's workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn't strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort--cut exactly for a woman's body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn't matter--running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating...Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman's body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it's cold and cool and dry when it's hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman's life--reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she's working out, she's more likely to keep at it. That's why Moving Comfort views its technical garments--and the great fit of each piece--as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AP1QWK
- Item model number: 350003200
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 6, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have worked at a running store for two years, have been a runner for nearly a decade and have never been smaller than a DDD cup (although cup sizes are hard to quote because there does not seem to be one standard system- F, E, G, DDD- they all seem to be used interchangeably depending where you are). It seems that most women are drawn to the traditional racerback style (because that's what everyone thinks of as a "sports bra"), but that design just does not work for us big-chested women. I'm always amused by booby women who dismiss the Fiona or Maia because the the hooks are "too annoying." More annoying than an hour of your boobs flying in every direction (not to mention the pain)? Granted, the Fiona does not look as sexy as those Champion bras that work perfectly with a racerback tank top, but you know what's even less sexy? Saggy boobs at age 30. I know, it makes me angry too- it's just not fair. Don't you wish those A-cup women who complain about small breasts could try just ONCE running with what we've got? Nevertheless, we're in this together and luckily we're getting closer to something that can totally support us.
I've run with the Maia, Fiona, and Helena (I won't even bother with the Dori- great bra, but not for my size). Although the Maia looks as though it's far more technical than the Fiona, it just doesn't compress my chest enough to be supportive. The Helena is fine but I can't get the sweat smell out when I wash it.Read more ›
Next best - The velcro straps adjust in front so it can be easily adusted.
Last best - 3 hook closure in back so no uncomfortable struggle to pull a tight sports bra over "the girls".
Caution: Washing instructions say not to use fabric softener, but if you do, then over time the velcro will stop holding as well. Then it takes many washings to get them to work properly again. So don't use fabric softener.
Then I stumbled on to the Fiona. This is an amazingly comfortable, supportive bra. The velcro straps are sturdy, comfortable and very easy to adjust. The band is non-binding and (repetitively) very comfortable.
I've purchased 2 of these, white and black, and definitely plan on purchasing more in the future
Another reviewer mentioned that the back began to curl up on her "Fiona Bra", same here. I suggest for anyone experiencing this problem , adjust the back hook to the next loosest setting. I think the curling may have happened from too much pulling. The adjustment made a difference for me.
Bottom line, this sport bra is comfortable (if not very cute), and keeps the movement to a minimum when I work out. I'd recommend it for anyone with a cup size of B,C,D.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love love love this sports bra! My chest grew dramatically from 34b to 34dd after pregnancy and finding a supportive but comfortable sports bra that cold adjust through months of... Read morePublished 4 days ago by SwanhaPA
It's minimal bounce which is great for us big breasted girls but after a while the straps lose their velcro-y ness and you have to twist them around itself to make them tight.Published 6 days ago by Rose1984
I am not super busty (32D), but I cannot stand to have my girls bouncing around when I exercise. I've worn this bra during a few half marathons, and a couple longer races. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Olivia James
Good bra besides the band rolling up. The band does flip up but I love the adjustable straps. Higher neckline and thick straps are perfect for running and are good support for my C... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Kelsey
Best sports bra for nursing moms. Clips aren't the most convenient for nursing... but better than stretching a regular sports bra over or under to nurse a hungry baby. Read morePublished 16 days ago by T. Mason