Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on April 19, 2012
I am a nursing mom and this is an awesomely comfortable and supportive sports bra. I am a bit large up front and this bra keeps me from bouncing but does not smush my boobs (important for lactating moms!).
The adjustable straps are great since my cup size changes from day to day because of nursing.
I also like that feature because I can loosen or tighten the straps depending on my activity level (looser for yoga or walking and tighter for running or aerobics).
The straps attach with velcro so you can actually use this as a nursing bra if need be - just undo the velcro and slide the strap out - show me another sports bra that can do that!!
The back closes like a regular bra so you don't have to contort yourself to pull it on over your head.
The fabric is very soft, does not chafe when you run and wicks sweat away from your skin.
If you pay attention to the sales you can get this bra at half its normal price as long as you're not picky about colors.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2013
I don't run, so no idea how this holds up with that, but I do spend my days bouncing--A LOT. I do about 6-7hrs of Zumba, dancing, and other high impact activities and this bra holds my size D gals up and keeps the bounce to a minimum. I don't think any bra is going to make them stay still while you are bouncing--unless you are prepared for some I-can't-breathe-and-will-have-red-marks compression. I'm not and so this bra fits the bill. The velcro adjust is very handy and very very solid and...super sticky? velcro so I am never afraid it will come loose. My neck thanks the non-racer back design of this bra, b/c with the D gals, racer back bras never did distribute the weight very well and left my neck and upper back aching (just wearing the bras of this design, not even working out!). I have used this bra for weeks now and feel confident that I bought a second one. TRUE TO SIZE--don't size down--at least in my case, I could barely get the C cup on, even if I was interested in extreme compression of the ladies.
on May 29, 2013
I have worn this workout bra a multitude of times now during many different workout types and am confident that, other than wash-wear, I have a good sense for it. I have used this bra - on its own, not doubled-up - to run on the road and treadmill, to do crossfit and to do some serious stretching routines.

PROs: I like this workout bra because:
1. it easily allows me to nurse my daughter right before her morning nap and my run.
2. their claims of not having to 'double-up' are true. Although not as solid when I do double-up, I am very comfortable running in this bra by itself.
3. the color is also bright and fun.
4. the price is reasonable.

CONs: I don't like this workout bra because:
1. your nips shine like beacons to anyone who looks. Seriously Moving Comfort - it couldn't hurt to add just a smidge of padding!
2. it is a tight "D" fit. If you're on the border, I would suggest picking up the "E." The band is not tight on me, just the cup area.

Although not yet tested/experienced, I have a couple of reservations regarding this bra. Those are:
1. it seems that the velcro has a very real possibility of wearing out. As one can imagine, one would be left jiggling most uncomfortably. That could just be my paranoia talking due to the potential for something so embarrassing and potentially painful happening. I mean, it's not like anyone carries another one in their bag...
2. the bottom band could roll up with repeated washings. It doesn't seem that solid compared to other workout bras that are in my rotation.

Overall, I like this bra and will wear it even after my daughter ceases to nurse. I might try another one from the Moving Comfort line next.
on February 13, 2013
The fit was nice and did not flatten my chest, but the band kept rolling up. Did not stay in place - you could not wear it alone.
on April 18, 2013
I got this bra after researching sports bras for running and nursing mothers. Regular nursing sports bras don't provide enough support for me for working out. This bra is perfect because it is a regular, supportive sports bra, but it also has adjustable bands with Velcro. The Velcro allows me to drop one cup at a time and easily feed my baby. It's even comfortable enough and easy enough to use that I've kept it on all day.
on January 2, 2013
After a great deal of research, I added this bra to my birthday wish list, and it wound up at my doorstep last November. When I tried it on I cannot say I was impressed with the look - I didn't like the straps and found it did little to hide headlights - but decided to keep it since I never jog/exercise in only my bra. While the bra appears to run true to size, after a couple months of use I started noticing rather severe chafing directly under my bust. I tend to exercise daily so thought that too frequent use was the reason, but unfortunately I found that even with taking days off to let the chafing heal, anytime this bra entered the rotation, I'd wind up bleeding. To my dismay, this item has found it's way to my give-away bag.
on October 3, 2012
I bought this bra to wear while running. I'm large busted so I need support. The fabric and color on this bra are nice but just didn't give me the bounce control that I needed. I still wear this as it is better than my other Target sports bra but far prefer my Moving Comfort Juno.
on April 10, 2013
This bra is awesome. It adjusts in the straps to give you just the amount of support you want depending on the level of activity . I use it to run and it's very tight and keeps me in place. It has 4(!) hooks with three settings of hooks. Before I got this bra, I was using two Champion bras from Target and still wasn't achieving this level of support and lack of movement.

My only complaint about this bra- and this is why I would give it 4 1/2 stars instead of 5- is there is a spot on the straps that kind of irritates my shoulders, but after 8 or 9 miles, I can't imagine any bra that gives more support for those 8 or 9 miles, so I'm going to try a little bodyglide and keep on running.
on July 30, 2013
Truth be told I was hesitant -I had the Juno bra and was happy with it and the colors offered in my size were limitted to black and white.. The reviews re the Fiona weren't as good but I liked the idea of having the bra that the closing is simple. I was so happy to receive the pink bra-it fits just the size (34DD) and is great for running and spinning. I wish I bought 2 of the Fiona and not played safe on the Juno. The Juno I had lasted a year of heavy exercise-hope it lasts longer. I'd like to mention that price wise it was more than a half the price than sold in Israel!
on January 15, 2013
Bought two of these based on the positive reviews. They're just OK. I'm a 38D and they do a decent job of controlling bounce, however, it's just an uncomfortable bra. Both bras are holding up well, so it's not an issue of the quality of the construction. These are the bras that I put on and after an hour at the gym go, "Wow, this is so not comfortable." Much prefer Champion sports bras.

See 1 answered question