Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2012
I am a 38E and have a medium size frame. I have tried almost every sports bra that there is, and this one is the very best. In the past I have had to double or triple up on bras to make sure my breasts didn't bounce too much during moderate or heavy activity. I use Moving Comfort Jubralee in 38E for high-impact Zumba exercise three times a week.

The bra is true-to-size. I like the adjustable straps, which have velcro. I was wary of that initially, but I have not had any problems with it coming loose. The back has a typical bra closure which is nice since when you're sweaty it is hard to pull a bra over your head. With this one, you don't have to. The straps can become slightly itchy in places, however.

The bra does not have any underwire, which initially made me nervous, but even as a 38E, this holds my breasts in place and passes the "jump test." The molded cups help to prevent uniboob, but the breasts do occasionally slide together. I put a small rag in there to absorb sweat and keep them from sticking together.

I wash this bra by hand, and not after every workout. Even after a heavy workout, it does not absorb smells, so often I just hang it to dry. I machine washed it once and do not recommend this. It did cause a few threads to come loose (not too bad), so now I only handwash just to make sure I don't ruin the quality and lose my $50.

Altogether, this is a great quality bra for women with large chests who have tried everything, and I highly recommend it.
on February 4, 2013
This is the first review I have written because this bra sucks! The velcro on the straps is not nearly strong enough. One side is constantly coming undone while I am running. I must look ridiculous as I run down the street with my hands inside my shirt trying to fix my bra strap. I am going to sew it in position so that it works. I LOVE the Fiona bra - stick with that!
on June 19, 2013
The biggest problem with this bra is the shoulder straps. They are too short for me, so I wanted to lengthen them. I can only get an extra 0.5 inches before the velcro comes undone while putting it on; I haven't tried any physical activity yet. Also, if you shorten them, the velcro catches on the "hidden loop", causing it to fray and pill. I also worry about the velcro wearing out, just because velcro always does.

I wear a 30DD. If you measure the bra at its longest standard setting (so the velcro doesn't catch on the loop), from the front to the back (over the shoulder) is 23". From the top of the bra to the back is 17". I've set one of my other bras to 26" and 19", but it still has 2" left if I wanted to lengthen it further.

I definitely get the uniboob effect, but that doesn't bother me much.

One of the only advantages of this bra is that it is rather low cut. I can wear it with a v-neck shirt without it poking out. This means I can wear it when I go out dancing, which isn't something I can do with any other sports bra I've owned. Of course, having it be low cut usually means it has less control when your breasts bounce up while running.

The only reason why I'm not returning it is because I paid only $13, and it's not worth the hassle of shipping it back. (Also, it's impossible to find any bra in my size for less than $20.) I'd be really upset if I paid $30 or $54.
on April 16, 2012
I purchased this bra based on my liking the Maia by Moving Comfort. The Maia has underwire support and two layers that both support heavy activity but also keep the wearer from getting the dreaded uni-boob. I love it, so I decided to try out other Moving Comfort products. The Jubralee bra, however, it a bit of let down. It does not fit nearly as well as the Maia. I get a uni-boob after running a short period of time. I also tend to spill out a bit because it's cut a little low for being a DD size. Moving Comfort is a manufacturer specializing in large-busted sports bra, I would expect their styles to be accomodating. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I did not return it because it does eliminate bouncing despite it's awkward fit... and I needed another sports bra that has a decent fit.
on June 25, 2014
I am a long distance runner, and this is my favorite bra to run in. My 'girls' don't move at all! The straps are comfortable and the back clasp makes it easy to get on and off. The straps are adjustable with Velcro. It is a strong compression bra, so if you don't want to feel bound in this isn't the bra for you. It's also not for women who are more self conscious about the uniboob, this will not give you a fantastic shape, just amazing support with a decent shape.
on September 13, 2015
I just bought a few more of these in different colors and the sizes and quality is very different from what i bought last time. The Velcro straps are only about 1/2 inch so not much to hold it together. They kept unsnapping while i was working out.
on September 21, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friend who is quite chesty. She loves it, the price is great and she keeps raving about how comfy it is. She washes it on the cold setting and lays flat to dry, she has not had any issues with shrinking our stretching.
on October 19, 2012
I bought this and the Fiona bra- same size, very different fit! This one is much smaller than the Fiona. I haven't been wearing it...
on June 29, 2016
This is such a great sports bra. I need something for maximum support for running, and have been so disappointed so many times when I buy a sports bra that claims to be maximum support. This fits great, comfortable for long wear. Adjustable shoulder straps, and has adjustable hook/eye back. This is my third sports bra now by Moving Comfort, I know that it is exactly what I am looking for, and no longer will I buy any other brand. It may seem a little pricey, but it really isn't in the long run. Quality made, and will last a few years with wash and wear. Definitely would recommend this to other women looking for quality.
on July 7, 2016
This is my all-time favorite sports bra. I usually wear a 38D in bras, but my size was not available. I was told that if you order a size up on the waistband and down a cup size that is called your "sister size" and usually works. Turns out, that was good advice. I ordered a 40C and it fit perfect. This bra has adjustable straps (velcro) which seems like it would come undone, but it never does. It's amazing. It is very supportive and holds me in place really well while running, jumping, dancing, you name it. This is a wonderful bra choice for ladies that have larger chests.