Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Moving Comfort Women's Juno Bra
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 27, 2012
I bought this bra in a black 34B, so this review is based on that size.

I'm into high-impact sports. Running, horseback riding, martial arts, plyometric training with lots of jumping.. You name it, I do it. I've gone through so many bras in the past few years, looking for ones that hold the girls down, yet keep them looking something like boobs, and not pancakes. This bra is the closest I've come to a "perfect" bra, in terms of good compression and encapsulation.

Few things I really like:

1) It actually does a great job of giving shape. I've had bras in the past that held everything down, but it got this squished, odd sort of look that was not flattering under any shirt. This bra actually gives some shape, so you could wear it under anything, and still look like you've got boobs and not two wilting pancakes on your chest look. Awesome.

2) The impact resistance is great. I've taken this bra out on some long runs, and the girls did not move. The material for the band beneath is thick and sturdy, yet not overly tight, so you get a really good sense of control and stability.

3) I liked the fact that the band underneath is adjustable, like a regular bra, with clasps. It keeps the elastic from wearing down from being too tight, and makes the overall fit much more individual.

4) The straps and razorback design are VERY comfortable on the shoulders, and the open mesh in the back wicks away moisture pretty well. I seriously felt like I wasn't wearing a bra at all, and that hasn't happened with a sports bra in a loooooong time. Actually, ever, I think.

Some cons:

1) The material in the front which does so well with holding things in and giving shape is a bit thick. Which on hot days and long runs, can leave a lot of sweat going on up front. Not that big of a deal, but in the more extreme heat, I've found I've had little rivers going on in there.

2) The material in the front tends to ride down, which, if you have "armpit fat" (or any fat that hangs out above your boobs near the sides of your arms, which doesn't have to be a lot), means that you can end up looking a bit odd, since the material will slide down and push the fat up. It doesn't both me while I'm running, because I don't notice, but whenever I'm done, I look in the mirror and go "Damn, I didn't realize I had that much fat there." For women who don't have that issue, ignore this, but I've always had that issue with every bra, so I figured I'd mention it for the few others out there who might also suffer that dreaded "armpit fat" thing.

Other than the little things, this is a GREAT bra for high-impact sports. I actually wish I could buy several more, but I'll have to wait a bit until I have more money. Seriously recommend these. Buy one. Now.
on October 22, 2010
I ordered this and the Fiona. This bra is far better suited for high impact exercise. The Fiona seems more suitable for low-med. This bra is true to size, supportive and comfortable. Very impressive.
11 comment|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2010
I bought this bra based on the detailed reviews and it didn't disappoint. I have tried many sports bra's before and I can say, not many of them have been comfortable or supportive enough for me. I have size D breasts and so jogging is not usually the most comfortable activity. But, I thought I would give this one a try. I have done yoga, jogged, power walked and ran stairs in this bra. And It's great!! I have never felt so supported jogging. It has no underwire but it still works pretty well. I would recommend this sports bra to anyone wanting quality, practicality and comfort. Some features: Soft Velcro adjustable straps to get the bra on and off and adjust easily. The velcro doesn't make that loud ripping noise either. Soft material, which is great for comfort. The straps come closer toward the neck than the average bra and this works well too. I bought green! Worth the money! I'm very happy with my purchase! Jogging and exercising is a less embarrassing experience when you got a power bra!
44 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2014
I bought this bra b/c I need max support when running/working out. Although it is a bitch to get on and off, I love the support of this bra and thought it well worth the money. Until....I'd only had the bra what I consider a fairly short time and the eyelets started coming out of the fabric. If I thought it was hard to get on when it was new, try attempting to fasten the hooks when all the eyelets are askew and coming out the other end. Ugh. I contacted the company (Moving Comfort) and they told me that this bra should last 6 mths to a yr with regular use. WHAT??? Up until this point, I have worn Champion bras, also with superior support, and I have worn them for a good number of YEARS before they finally started to break down. STARTED to break down, mind you. I don't mind paying top dollar for a good product, but I DO mind paying for something that will not last longer than 6 mths. That is utterly ridiculous in my book. Just seems like shoddy craftmanship to me....
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2011
I'm a larger sized runner. When I first started running out as a DD, I used to wear 3 conventional bras. Slowly as I lost 60lbs, I was able to wear only 2 as I lost and went to a D cup...but still need major support with the addition of sagging skin. I know, boo. I found the Moving Comfort Fiona bra and wow - that was the first time I could wear a single bra to run in! What a great feeling!I ran a half marathon with that bra but what that bra lacked was padding. I get cold easily and my nipples show very easily through my running shirts. I usually just shrug it off, but I found this Juno bra at my running store after I urged them to start carrying larger size bras with support for the larger runners out there.

This thing is kind of tough for me to put on because although it has 3 hooks in the back, it doesn't come all the way apart, the back of the bra is attached. I unhook all the hooks and undo the straps and pull it over my head. I then hook the tabs, then work on securing the straps.

Once it's on, I feel very supported and even a little lift which is nice. The chest of the bra is very structured with padding and coarse fabric. I'm wondering if this will soften up a bit as I wear it and wash it. But that's why it's so supportive, it's kind of coarse. The straps are coarse too, and the major reason why I didn't give this bra 5 stars is because of them. They go up a little higher than a typical bra - they lay along the soft muscular part between my neck and shoulder, like a halter top. It's a little uncomfortable because I'm not used to having any pressure there, but this is part of the reason why this bra has so much support. I just need to make sure I use Body Glide along the straps and edges of this bra, but I think we'll have many fun miles together.

On really hot days though, I'll probably stay with the Fiona bra.
on August 5, 2010
I just received my Juno sports bra today. I did the standard bounce test on it to make sure it would work. It does! I'm a 40D and barely had any movement. I've worn it for a couple of hours now and the only issues I see is that it may rub against my neck a bit. But I don't ever workout longer than 1hour so this shouldn't be too big of a deal. It is not that hard to put on but taking it off is a pain. Excellent bounce control though.
I just ordered this bra and Moving Comfort's Fiona bra, and this one offers more better support for larger cup sizes. It runs true to size (my 32D fit perfectly), is comfortable, and offers great support.

I wore this for the first time while doing a high-intensity plyometric workout, and it kept me in place, with only slight bounce. My Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer offers a bit less bounce, but the price of the Juno bra is much better and there is only slight difference between the bounce factor I get between the two bras.

What I especially love about both bras is that not only do they have the adjustable back closures (hooks just like a regular bra), but the front straps are also adjustable with velcro.

The only downside is that this does give a slight "uniboob" effect. It does have separate cups, but, since it's such a heavy duty bra, you don't get quite as much separation. I also noticed that bra hits at a weird spot around my armpits, which gives me a bit of that smooshed "bra fat look" near my upper arms.

Overall, though, this is a great bra, and I'm going to pick up a few more!

UPDATE on 7/13/11: I recently saw this bra featured in an article in _Health_ magazine about best sports bras; the Juno was listed as one of the best bras for D-cups who need high-impact support. I've been loving this bra so much that I recently ordered a second one.
on September 13, 2011
So this is the first review I've written. Ever. But as someone who has long been frustrated by the lack of good sports bras or regular bras in general I felt as if I had the responsibility to hopefully make the task of making some decisions a little easier and better informed. Now I don't want to bore you so let's get down to business.

I'm 5'6" and (last time I checked) hovering around 150 lbs.

According to multiple fittings at VS over the years, I am a 38D, but have also been told that my sister size is 36DD.

I went to moving comfort's website and tried to figure out my size by putting in measurements I did myself and was recommended a 38D. I've recently lost about 15 lbs and was a bit skeptical of this recommendation since the band on my bras were feeling pretty loose, but after reading horror stories about reviewers not even being able to put the thing on or really unsightly back fat spillage, I got nervous and opted for the 38 band.

Just received the bra today and putting it on was really no more of a pain than other racerbacks without a clasp. So still a pain and you need to have healthy shoulder joints. The clasp I only undid to take it off. The bra itself is well constructed and the completely seamless interior cups are really nice. I felt well supported and not like I was suffocating and the profile is a really flattering shape for a sports bra. The velcro straps are easy to adjust and comfortable. The bra stays in place--it's a big reason why I chose the racerback because I like that the straps can't really shift. I find in order to get the same quality in a regular shoulder strap, I have to tighten them to the point where they dig into my shoulders.

BUT, it seems I should have opted for the 36DD because I have slight spillage by the side of my breasts and the bottom band seemed a little loose because it lifted off my body a tad by my sternum if I arched my back a bit. So a little bit of an imperfect fit, but I'm keeping the bra because I don't have an alternatve for now and I'm itching to start running. I would definitely buy another, probably in the other size.

For a quick glance
-fast shipping
-well made and comfortable
-doesn't look like kevlar
-stays in place
-supportive and shaping
-a reasonable struggle to get into
-minimal movement for larger chests
-fits true to size! Get measured but trust your gut too.

Hope that helped.
Happy high impact activity :}
on May 31, 2012
I am a nursing mother with a 40E/40F bra size. I'm normally a 38/40D. I ordered the 40D. I recently started working out and plyo and boxing is difficult. I've tried all kinds of bras and even doubled up. All it does is choke the crap out of my boobs and lead to blocked ducts.

I want to thank all of you who have posted your feedback because I have found a GREAT bra. I hated doing jumprope in my boxing class because I felt like I was going to knock MYSELF out and the opposing force on my chest distracted me. When it came time to pound on the punching bag, the puppies would go swinging in the opposite direction of where my body is trying to go.

This bra is a little tricky to get into but once you're in it, you're secure. I like that it doesn't squish the boobs together and under a shirt, it looks like a decent sports bra. You still have shape without the bounce.

Taking it off after a good workout can be a pain also. I just unvelcro the straps, undo the back, and take deep breaths while I pull this thing off. Other than that, its a fantastic high impact sports bra for those of us who have full breasts.

I work out in the morning before I go to work. I hand wash the bra while I'm in the shower. When I get to work, I hang it up under my desk and leave my fan on to dry it out. This bra dries fast which is a HUGE plus.

I'm definitely going to order more of these.
on January 31, 2012
I am a 36DD, and my first time wearing this bra was for a run on the treadmill. My breasts hardly moved at all ;-). I like that the straps are velcro which makes taking the bra on and off a breeze. You can step right in and out of it without having to fiddle with that closure in the back. Glad I ordered two.