5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, does the job, looks good, easy to get off
Published on October 2, 2011 by Snehurka

3.0 out of 5 stars This is...good until......
My primary concerns in shopping for a sports bra were:
1. comfort (no pullovers, no racerbacks)
2. shape/no uni-boob
3. support
4. price (under $50)

Published on September 14, 2011 by Midnight Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, does the job, looks good, easy to get off, October 2, 2011
So I ordered four different Moving Comfort bras. I'm a 36D and wanted something more supportive for those jumping moments in zumba. So far, the Luna bra has been the best. It is comfortable, adjusts like a regular bra - hooks in the back, adjustors on straps in the back - and it minimizes the bounce. It is not completely bounce free, but there is a huge difference between the Luna and the usual cheap sports uniboob bras I used to get. So I'm happy with the upgrade. Another benefit is that it shapes your ladies, so there is no uniboob. It does not give you the VS cleavage effect, but then again, it's supposed to be a sports bra! Also, this bra fits according to the size I have in VS, so I was happy with sizing. Finally, the cups are made of thicker material, so there are no "headlights" problems. The panel between the cups is thinner to allow for breathing. All in all, very comfy, easy to take off, sized well. Just wish it were cheaper!! Oh, and it's also smooth, so you can wear it under a t-shirt. I imagine this would also be a good day to day bra for those of you who need support throughout the day but still want to look feminine.

Re other Moving Comfort bras I purchased:
-The Aurora was super comfy, lovely smooth stretchy material but medium impact, better for activities like yoga or pilates. Buy size up. I got the L, and I need to stretch to fit the last set of hooks. I kept it though, because it's so thin and comfy. Better for summer though, not AC rooms.
-The Juno bra - if you need something for running, this might be a better one for you. It's built like a tank. I returned it because the racerback straps were very thick on the shoulders - supportive for running - but they dug in when I lifted my arms. So less comfy for zumba.
- The Vero bra was very similar to the Luna, but it was not sown as well and gave the uniboob effect. So I returned that one too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 18, 2011
Cybermom (Saint Paul, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moving Comfort Women's Luna Bra (Sports)
I was looking for a bra to combat some 'sag' --- I had a good experience with another Moving Comfort
style previously and wanted something that would have the support and compression of a sports bra
but still maintain some shaping. I was really pleased with this purchase and noticed the difference in my 'silhouette' instantly! I ordered a second one. REALLY like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra for large bust, July 23, 2011
This bra is as good as an Enell at keeping my bust secured when I run and do jumping jacks. It is also a much better looking bra as well as being cooler.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is...good until......, September 14, 2011
My primary concerns in shopping for a sports bra were:
1. comfort (no pullovers, no racerbacks)
2. shape/no uni-boob
3. support
4. price (under $50)

I ordered 36 C & D and this bra fits great. It gives me good lift and support, with little to no uni-boob and no bounce (though so far only used working out on a Cybex Arc Trainer (much like an Elliptical). I love the color (ordered the blue), the fit, and the fact that i don't have to struggle to get it off and on. My last sports bra was a Moving Comfort pullover bra and it is very difficult to get out of--i almost put a shoulder out of joint with that thing; will never order another pullover bra--ever! I also had a Lily of France underwire sports bra that was comfortable but it leaves me looking flat (henceforth i will stick to companies that specialize only in sports bras, not ones whose primary business is everyday bras). Another good thing with the Luna bra is i didn't notice any see-through (while wearing cotton t-shirt). I would definitely recommend this bra and anticipate buying more in the future.

UPDATE: ABOUT 2 YEARS AFTER BUYING THIS BRA I WAS SORRY I PURCHASED IT. THE MATERIAL DOES NOT SOAK UP MY SWEAT AND DUE TO FRICTION AND BACTERIA IN SWEAT, WELL, IT CAUSED ME TO DEVELOP A LARGE, HARD CYST ON MY BACK RIGHT UNDERNEATH THE BAND. THE CYST THEN BECAME INFECTED AND HAD TO BE SURGICALLY EXCIZED. I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH OTHER SPORTS BRAS, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT OWNED TOO MANY. I THINK I MIGHT HAVE OWNED A CHAMPION SPORTS BRA AT ONE TIME. MOSTLY I THINK IT IS DUE TO THE MATERIAL (and probably needs to be washed after every single workout). ON THE OTHER HAND, COTTON BRAS CAN GET SO SOAKED THAT YOU FEEL JUST AS GROSS WEARING THEM AS YOU DO WEARING MATERIAL SUCH AS THIS WHICH KEEPS THE BRA BASICALLY DRY BUT YOUR SKIN REMAINS WET BECAUSE NOTHING HAS BEEN SOAKED UP. I DON'T KNOW A SOLUTION TO THAT. UM..IF YOU ARE ABLE TO WASH THIS ITEM EVERY DAY OR A FEW TIMES A WEEK YOU PROBABLY WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO *ME*. I HAVE TWO OF THESE BRAS AND ALTERNATED WEARING THEM WHILE WAITING FOR ONE HANDWASHED BRA TO DRY (PROBABLY BETTER TO WASH IN MACHINE FOR BEST CLEANING).
I HAVE, HOWEVER, FOUND THE BRA RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE DUE TO AFOREMENTIONED REASONS AND NO REAL STRETCH IN THE BAND.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Smaller Cup Sizes too, February 23, 2014
Go4Hike (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moving Comfort Women's Luna Bra (Sports)
I've read several reviews, thought I would post one from the view of a small cup size woman. I have several of these bras, and while they are pretty utilitarian in appearance, I don't really care, they do the job very well. They are so comfortable and provide great support. I wear for every day use as well as for exercise. To be honest, I am a small A cup, and order a B cup, but this bra provides shape and gives me a little added 'oomph'. The only thing I dislike about this bra is that the mesh panel in the front does sit higher than I might like, there are some tops I might like to wear that I can't as the bra would show

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue only, March 26, 2012
This bra is great for high impact workouts. I jog, and workout on an elliptical and need good 'containment'. This bra is comfortable and the high-rise front minimizes any bouncing with out squishing you into a uni-boob fit. I wear 34DD in every other brand (Natori, Wacol, Bali, Felina)so ordered same. It was so tight I could barely get the hooks fastened. Of course, Amazon returns are a snap so ordered the next size up - 36DD without a problem. The 36 fits fine. As another reviewer mentioned, the bra cut creates a bit of muffin-top behind the arms, but not much really and it is definitely outweighed by the comfort in movement, containment and sweat wicking features of this bra. Would have preferred 4 hooks in back, but the 3 seems to provide good balance of security and comfort. I can honestly recommend this bra for larger busted ladies. Just buy a size bigger than usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra I found so far. Perfect., November 2, 2011
This review is from: Moving Comfort Women's Luna Bra (Sports)
The best sports bra I found so far. Perfect. I am 34B and was looking for a good completely full coverage bra that would have support, a nice shape, and adjustable straps (I am 5'2.) This bra is all that. Little thick, but very comfy. Definetely ordering more colors. It's a gem ladies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spoke too soon, November 11, 2012
First Bought it: Let's just say the "boob fairy" was good to me...and I have tried everything to harness these puppies down...just when I think I have found it..here comes the double bubble..those of you that have this problem know exactly what I'm talking about.

Second day wearing it: and it is awesome, no double bubble no uniboob!!! Soo happy with this product now I can wear more fitting tops and not worry about looking deformed with bubbles popping out everywhere on me...great for jogging and working out...enough padding to hide the "headlights". Yaay

Month Later: Now that I have been wearing it for over a month the hooks on th back are flimsy bend too easy bra pops right off! not good in public.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good support, but at a cost., February 14, 2012
3.5 Stars.

I decided I had had enough of my cheapo Wal-Mart Danskin brand sports bra, which had no underwires or any other form of support, and which not only offered no more support than those built-in shelf bras found in tops, but that this time, I would instead invest on a true sports bra. I needed something that would hold me in when doing jumping jacks, rather than having me bounce all over the place and ending up with breast pain as a result. I was told that Moving Comfort bras are perfect for us full-figured gals, and decided to research their models. It seemed that the consensus for this model was quite positive, so I decided to go for it.

I ordered the largest size available, a 38DD, which happens to be my everyday bra size, and it arrived quickly. I was worried it wouldn't fit, but it did. Now I am not sure if it's supposed to be so loose that it clasps on the innermost set of hooks like another reviewer mentions, but mine clasps at the last set of hooks. Even then, I got good support as I did a few jumping jacks at home, and had virtually no bounce, which was a relief, and my breasts appreciated it.

However, this bra sits pretty high on the chest, something I wish I had known (it would have helped if Amazon had featured a model wearing the bra so as to give us all an idea as to how it sits), so it seems I won't be able to wear 90% of my yoga tops due to the fact the bra will peak out, which is a bit disappointing. Also, although I don't mind it so much, it does seem to reduce the cup size. A lot. I look like a B/C cup with it on, which I guess is no big deal considering I can afford to lose some cup sizes, but my husband thinks it isn't very flattering, and definitely not for wearing daily with regular clothes (not that I'd want to). It is comfortable and absorbs moisture as promised, but if your concern is having some cleavage, which you won't get at all with this bra, and don't want to sacrifice a downgrade in cup size or a high rise bra, then you probably should reconsider.

Another con is that somehow, this bra gives me some sort of bra overhang under my arm pits that no bra has ever given me. I am hoping the bra will start to lose elasticity with usage and with washing, so that it stops giving me this ill effect. By the way, I don't ever see this overhang when I am naked in front of the mirror, nor when I wear my everyday bra or even a bathing suit. I guess that when you get something that is meant to tighten and hold in your chest, it will also squish the rest of your flesh, and cause that unflattering armpit overhang to magically appear. I have to remember to not lift up my arms, and to not look in the mirror when I am just wearing this bra, as it makes me feel very unsexy and fat. I guess that's the price you pay for having what others consider to be a blessing...

I will suck it up just because I need the support foremost and this bra has surpassed my expectations in that area, but as soon as I see a more figure-flattering model, I will probably switch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bra for sports, July 8, 2011
This bra is very good for excercising or sports. It will hold you in and in place. However, it is very thick, but it doesn't seem to make me sweat like I was afraid it would. You wont have to worry about nipple prints in your t shirt for sure. It does minimize your bust, I am a 36DDD and with this bra on I look like a D cup. Which is what I was going for.

Moving Comfort Women's Luna Bra