5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Our Times, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
Another winner from Kare Anderson who has carved out a niche as one of the top interpersonal communications experts. She has a knack for discovering and then explaining the nuances that make for effective communication.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two times You is more than just Two, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
Kare Anderson has built a great reputation and an impressive career by helping others discover how to attract the relationships they want, grow the reputation they need, and achieve the future they desire. Her latest work Moving From Me to We adds depth and power to her already valuable messages.
Multiply yourself by gaining the support and encouragement of those around you.
There is no limit to what WE can accomplish together!
Jim Cathcart, Author of Relationship Selling
Relationship Selling: The eight competencies of top sales producers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
Kare is such an incredible communicator and so attuned to the nuances of communication. She was such a help to me reviewing my doctoral dissertation. She captured in a powerful sound bite the essence of my research "Collaborate to Innovate"! She is talented in so many ways. I am so happy to have her expertise so well articulated in her book for me to reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars This eBook Needs to be on your Virtual Shelf, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
Whenever I hear Kare Anderson speak, I know I'll get an engaging story packed with insight, lessons learned and loads useful facts. In this thought provoking and informative book, Anderson outlines over 300 ways to become a better human being - and thus more likable. It's packed with compelling and revealing points that will help you attract the people you want in your life. "Moving from Me to We" is not just another how to book, but one that you'll be referencing for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Voice You Can Trust, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
The previous reviewers have expressed it very well, so there's not much I can add. Just to say that in a digital world filled with a multiplicity of "gurus", it's not always easy to know who to trust. But take it from me: if anyone know's what she's talking about, it's Kare Anderson. Read and see for yourself.
Azriel Winnett
Author
How to Build Relationships That Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars 300 X ROI of My Time, May 3, 2012
An Amazon Customer (Carmel Valley, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
I was lucky (fated) a few years ago to meet Kare and spend 30-minutes on the phone. That was one of the best investments of my time I ever made, and her advice paid off many times. Her newest book is now in my Top 10 list of "Books to Read Again Every Year". If you have any interest improving your relationships, increasing your personal brand, and opening your eyes one day and finding you're living the life you dreamed, Kare once again provides the dance card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading for Those Who Aspire to Do Great Things, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
Kare's book is essential reading if you want to show up in this world and do great things. To do so requires each of us to be willing to examine our beliefs and on whom we focus when we're helping others. With over 300 methods to help you shift how you show up and how you help others, there's no way you can't finish reading the book and begin to see yourself newly.

Kare's an emmy award winning writer. It shows in the rhythm of the structure and words. Take time to treat yourself; read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome collection, July 15, 2012
Ben Ziegler (Victoria, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moving From Me to We (Kindle Edition)
I've been a fan of Kare's work for some time, via her blogs. Yes, she is an expert in interpersonal communications and human relations, both in one's personal life and at work. Yet, what I like most about her observations and insights is her world view. Her understanding of a topic has invariably been arrived at via the multiple, diverse lens she shines on the topic. (and generously provides links to for further exploration). She has a wonderful capacity, through dialogue and abbreviated storytelling, to draw you in to some truth (or not) revealed. So wise. This ebook is an awesome resource.

Moving From Me to We